compare disney to six flags is it the same??

coronadofamily

we are disney freaks we love disney alot
hi :wave: please give your opinion :groom: i think disney is way better than six flags :wizard:

me :dancer: wife popcorn:: 1daughter :cutie: 2daughter princess: son :charac4:

:grouphug: :moped: :rainbow: :jumping2:

waiting for our next disney trip :hourglass

No comparison. That's like comparing a Porsche to a Pinto. Sure, they both accomplish the same task, but getting there is way more fun in a Porsche!

Here's a comparison:

Disney's idea of theming is years of research, sending imagineers to Nepal to get every detail right and spending millions of dollars to give guests an experience like no other so they feel like they are really at Mt. Everest.

Six Flag's idea of theming is putting a coke machine with a Superman logo on it next to the Superman coaster.... :rolleyes: :teeth:

Before they abandoned the old sea world/gueaga lake site in Oh & sold it to cedar fair; six flags had the site for a few years. They did spiff the parks up & add a Looney Tunes tie in but, you couldn't compare to WDW. Will say they had wicked coasters.

There's a total immersion @ WDW, attention to detail, CM training/efficiency that is non-comparable.

GASP! What a question! LOL...Kidding ;) I love Six Flags and go there a few times a year here @ Six Flags New England, but that is NO way the same as Disney. It is a total different planet as far as I am concerned. Disney---is well, Disney. 4 theme parks and MUCH MUCH more. Wish Six FLags would catch on...I consider them a generic Universal actually.

OMG! Nada que ver! Es como el dia y la noche, el frio y el calor!

I hate six Flags, we don't go there not even for free, is dirty, expensive and the service is terrible, after you go to Disney World, Six Flags is like a playground.

WDW is magical, is a paradise, is fun, the service is espectacular!

No hay manera que usted puede comparar esos dos lugares es Disney así que mágico y yo no confíe en ningún otro parque del tema tanto

compare? um...they both have rides. :confused3

My heart belongs to Disney :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter