Comparison SVR & WBC

kokomos

DIS Veteran
We are doing a split stay. We had 7 nights SVR and 4 nights WBC (still at WBC). Paid 470.00 skyauction for SVR. Paid 500.00 last minute on eBay for WBC. We were in Spa section at SVR 3rd floor. I think the rooms were larger at SVR and we did have front door parking but those stairs were a ***** after a few miles a day every day. My fault for requesting top floor. I can't imagine how loud the downstairs had it because the scraping of the chairs echoed in the bedrooms. Our room also had the bathtub inside the bathroom for more privacy. We really enjoyed the resort. Spent time at Spa, cascades and fountains pools. Think the fountains is our favorite. Now that we are at BCR I haven't had to tell the kids every 5 minutes to be quiet ( that maybe because they are exhausted and not as loud as they were) our room here is building 2, 3rd floor directly above the mini golf that stays pretty busy from 5- close but I can still enjoy the balcony. I like the fact we can walk to all of the pools here. It's newer and prettier and had 2 lazy rivers I wouldn't hesitate staying at either place but I would beg for elevator on top floor at SVR. Food options are also much better around SVR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!