COMPLETE- ACTIVE Disney Sketch Swap

The left around 7ish and just called. They are in the site and starting to getting things ready. Little Bit was very excited to be doing all of Mommy's jobs. They will be figuring out their game plan and should start hitting the trails and caverns soon.

Eldest is STILL sleeping. Poor kid. He never sleeps this long. He still hasn't had his medicine. I don't want to wake him if his body is fighting the virus while he sleeps.

:hug: He must need the sleep.

Annie, sleep is sometimes the best medicine.

Love that the little one enjoyed doing "your" jobs! I wish they could stay that way forever.:)

I do have to brag on my 10 year old. He is such a little helper. When we are outside working, he will bring us water. If DH has been in the barn too long, he will make a PB&J sandwich and bring it out to him. If he gets a piece of cheese from the frig, he will bring me one. I will miss this child so much when that terrible teenager takes over.

I do have to brag on my 10 year old. He is such a little helper. When we are outside working, he will bring us water. If DH has been in the barn too long, he will make a PB&J sandwich and bring it out to him. If he gets a piece of cheese from the frig, he will bring me one. I will miss this child so much when that terrible teenager takes over.

oh what a little sweetie! maybe you'll luck out and he won't change!

Fingers crossed

They went hiking and visited Old Man's Cave. It is more of an overhanging ledge and no bats. Then my Little Bit cooked salmon in the microwave and made toast. They are roasting marshmallows right now. Tomorrow Little Bit is making pancakes and sausage for breakfast.

I miss them.

Every once and awhile you will get glimpses of this through the "teenager". It will make you smile and get you through.:)

Today I will start opening and putting away the last few boxes that arrived.

I will pre-sort them and figure out box size from postage money sent.

When the last two boxes arrive, it shouldn't take long to get them sorted and pack everything up to mail out.

I will be at school from 11-1 each day this week, but I have the plastic tub with lid for the boxes. They are safe even when it is pouring out.

Will let you know when I get back if it is here.

Goodness Gracious, they are LOUD. Really, really loud. Now I know why the lunch ladies wear ear plugs.

:rotfl2:

So I did get the boxes unpacked and put away. I will sort some tomorrow morning before school and the rest after school.

Still waiting on one package.

Erin has been without the internet for the last few days. She just got my address now and is heading to the post office.

I will let you all know when that arrives.

If I can fill boxes without those groups, I will send them.

Sorry for the hold up guys...it is postal...but wanted to post my pix...

Pixar

mayswaps038.jpg

Magic Kingdom

mayswaps037.jpg

Tomorrowland

mayswaps036.jpg

Disney Colors

mayswaps035.jpg

Thanks Annie!! Sorry again about the delay...you would have thought the guy was doing brain surgery he was here so long today!

The color is off in the pix...the pages look better in person!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter