COMPLETE: Holiday & Seasons Swap MAILED: slideshow post 2 & 3

Ugh....no I don't have 6 N's....for whatever reason I wrote 12 K's down...not sure why? I will be more than happy to make 6 N's tomorrow and get them out to each of the swappers. I would do it tonight, but DS is finally officially back to wrestling and we are going to the match. It will only take me about an hour or so in the am and I could have them postal tomorrow afternoon when the mail lady comes. Let me know...I have no problem with that though! I will go ahead and design the N now in SCAL and hold it until I get the go ahead! So sorry for adding to your sorting stress!

You're not the only one! I looked at the wrong letters for one of my groups. I'll be making them today and mailing them tomorrow. So sorry, Susan! :upsidedow

Oh my gosh! I love the letters! Wish I had joined (or had Susan put me in!) more groups. The exclamation point on this one is my favorite so far!

IMGP7956.jpg

Susan - dropped mine in the mail box yesterday also. Didn't get there Thursday like I had hoped. Went with a different p.o. this time, maybe they will be a little quicker??!!

Sorting Update:

I have all letters and pages sorted and the slideshows up in post 2 and 3.

I have 3 replacement letters on their way to me.

I will have the minikits done today.

I am hoping to have these in the mail by Wednesday.

Elements Group 1 -6 slideshow is in post 2. I am stopping to make dinner and hope to finish the rest tonight.

finally got a chance to look at the slideshow! everything looks wonderful!

Susan, you did an amazing job getting this all sorted out :worship:

I've done all I can do. Grps I I1 M1 need replacement letters. If you are not in those groups, I will mail tomorrow.

Everything looks beautiful! Thank you Susan for all the work sorting and photographing!

Cassey

Mailed some today ---

newtexan
Mickster
disney-aky
mommy2mrb
DisneyBarlans

Plesae let me know when you receive your box

All of the extra letters are here:cool1: I 'll work on this tonight.

I think that was faster than priority mail:confused3

Makes you wonder what we are paying for exactly??!!

Thanks so much for your hard work, Susan!!! You did a great job with this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts