Complete list of stateroom categories on the Dream / Fantasy

Yes, Judy is on another forum but is not authorized to make any changes here on the cruise board. I asked her to clean up the stickies a while ago and she wasn't able to.

No wonder my ears have been ringing! I guess I missed a few posts here. :eek:
PPs are correct, I moderate another forum and I just post here because I like cruising. ::yes::

No wonder my ears have been ringing! I guess I missed a few posts here. :eek:
PPs are correct, I moderate another forum and I just post here because I like cruising. ::yes::

Is there any way that you can request that this thread be sticky, even if you aren't a moderator for this board?

Is there any way that you can request that this thread be sticky, even if you aren't a moderator for this board?

As the OP of the thread, try using the "report" link at the bottom of the first post next to the poster/date/time. Explain that you'd like to have this pinned as a sticky. It's worth a try...

Anyone want to try to answer either of these questions?

The things that make the forward facing 9C's on Decks 7 & 8 and the forward facing 9D's on Deck 6 different are slanted ceilings, forward facing porthole that is angled, no privacy curtain (that I am aware of) and some are wider than others (you can see the width on the deck plans). There really is not that much difference besides these things.

I love this site for deck plans:

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/Disney-Fantasy

MJ

As the OP of the thread, try using the "report" link at the bottom of the first post next to the poster/date/time. Explain that you'd like to have this pinned as a sticky. It's worth a try...

Isn't the report option used for posts that are offensive or off topic? My only fear is that the moderator won't bother reading the post and will just delete it and/or give me an infraction.

I remember back in 2006, there was a list of noisy rooms on Decks 1 and 2 of the Magic and Wonder. Does such a list exist for the Dream and Fantasy? If not, such a list should be created, specifially for Deck 2. The problem iwth Deck 2 is that you don't know what is below, since the public deck plans do not show the crew-only areas. I know that on the Magic and Wonder, most rooms on Decks 1 and 2 are quiet, since they have crew quarters below. But some are very noisy, since they have a crew bar or a noisy mechanical area below. It would be nice if such a list existed for the Dream / Fantasy.

I bought a copy of the Passporter, and, interestingly, while it gives detailed info on noisy rooms on the Magic and Wonder, it gives no info on noisy rooms on the Dream and Fantasy. Is that because there are no noisy rooms on the Dream and Fantasy, not even on Deck 2? Or is that because they just don't have any info on it?

Soooo on the Disney Fantasy doing a Western Caribbean - which room would you would be the best for a family of 5? I love the bigger deck idea. We also like to be on deck 10. But can move around if you guys have a really good room you can suggest. Thanks in advance! ❤️❤️❤️

Soooo on the Disney Fantasy doing a Western Caribbean - which room would you would be the best for a family of 5? I love the bigger deck idea. We also like to be on deck 10. But can move around if you guys have a really good room you can suggest. Thanks in advance! ❤️❤️❤️

Can you do 2 rooms? I like the 5E rooms at the back of the ship (huge balconies) but none of those will hold 5 people. You could also do a 4E extended verandah on deck 5 but you'll have to get 2 rooms there as well. 5E will cost you less. I like 7194 and 7192 connecting rooms. Enormous balconies and connecting for a group.

Editing - I would probably avoid 5E's on deck 10 since Cabanas is right above you. Lots of noise reports with scraping chairs and such.

You might want to start this question as a new thread. This is a very old thread so a lot of people may not click on it and get to your question. Starting fresh might help you get more views. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter