COMPLETE~ Partner Swap- Every Day Theme

JohnsonsLoveDisney

DIS Veteran
Here we go:

Sign ups will be April 23-25. Then I will partner everyone up and post the first challenge Friday April 27th.

The swap will run until June 15th.

YOUR ENVELOPE WILL NEED TO BE POSTAL NO LATER THAN JUNE 22nd.
This is going to be a rock hard date.

Please make sure you send your package with delivery confirmation, you will also need to PM me that number.

If you cannot adhere to the shipping guidelines I will ask that you refrain from swapping with us. A lot of time and effort goes into these and its always a shame when someone doesn't receive their package.

You will also need to check in with your partner at least once per week on the thread. And check in with me every Friday for the new challenge.

You will complete the challenges and put them in an envelope :).

I may have to do some research to find some really new stuff. These will consist of things like titles, journal boxes, decorated squares, etc. All things that you can use in your albums!

You can use carts, stamps, clip art. What ever you desire. As long as it looks good. We will go by our normal swapping guidelines for embellishment.

You are also allowed to add in extra goodies if you want. We'll keep it to a $10 maximum for store bought but you can always add more handmade if you want.

We will need an even number of people, since this will be a partner swap. We will have a questionarie to fill out so that you can get to know your partner. You will send to them and they will send to you. I encourage you to openly chat on the thread, pm, email, text, phone. Go ahead make a new friend.

We will also have a kid group if there is interest.

Please do not sign up for this swap if you can not make the deadline. Thanks!!!

I will limit this swap to Veteran Swappers and Swappers that are in good standing with our Swap Boards meaning that you have sent your groups in on time and your quality has been up to par. I will be checking in with the swap goddess A LOT of time, money and talent goes into a swap like this. If you are a newbie and interested we will do another swap similar later in the year and after you have completed 2-3 other swaps with us on time I will be more than happy to have you.

Here is the thread from our Paint Can Swap: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2856202

You can take pics of your projects as you go or at the end. But please do not post them on the thread, part of the fun is the surprise that you get at the end. However I would like you to post pics of the can you receive and post them on the thread for us all to admire.

For those that are playing: Please fill this out and PM it to me along with your info. Thanks!!

1. First Name:
2. Your birthday:
3. Do you have any Children? Name and Ages
4. Pets: Type? Names
5. Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…):
6. What is your Favorite Holiday:
7. What is your Favorite Season:
8. Favorite Disney Character:
9. Favorite Movie:
10. Favorite Paper:
11. Favorite Colors:
12. Favorite candy:
13. Favorite snack:
14. Favorite Embellishments:
15. Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both:
16. What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12:
17. What is your scrapping style?
18. What are your current projects that you are working on:
19. What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking in the next year?
20. Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like:
21. Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer:
22. Is there anything that you don’t like to use in your books?
23. Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you:

Partners:
JJ&JH'smom:cool1:Catinthehat35:cool1
M2MRB :cool1& ckmom97:cool1:
Disney-AKJ:cool1 & ArizonaRita:cool1
WDWMickey :cool1: & kkbeaton2 :cool1:
rlovew:cool1 &LM3K:cool1

Challenges:

Challenge one:

We'll start off easy with: 5 Titles

Challenge #2
6 Paper piecings, anything more than a 1 layer die cut works :) please remember embellishment rules. Make it nice.

Challenge 3- 12 inchie/twinchies decorated squares, what ever you call them. Sets of 2,3,4,5,6 however you want to do them. :)these can be any shape if you have an idea :)

Challenge #4- 6 sets of photo mats again like above mix and match any combo, and they can coordinate with your previous items. Please use 2 layers of paper and embellish!

Challenge #5!!!

2 sets of Letter Tags:

These can be titles or just words :)

They must be in the form of a tag with ribbon or fiber in the hole. Any shape you want. Please embellish!! See Page #18, post #266 for examples

ght here we go with challenge #6, something new!!

2 Banners!!! (page size) can be any shapes, colors etc must be at least 8 inches long and use some sort of fiber, twine or string , words, or embellishments welcome.

Here is a few examples I found.
Love this one!!
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gall...44-characters/

Some great examples Here

and Here

I am in- I will work on my questions tomorrow when I can focus better than right now. I will be away for 2 weeks in May but should be able to check in during that time anyway.

Rebecca

I'm in :banana: will get the answers off to you in a bit!

If my PM did not make it to you, please let me know. The boards keep kicking me out! I believe it finally went through :goodvibes

I am in! Sent my Q & A.

Cassey

I am in- I will work on my questions tomorrow when I can focus better than right now. I will be away for 2 weeks in May but should be able to check in during that time anyway.

Rebecca

:cool1:

I'm in :banana: will get the answers off to you in a bit!

Me!! Me!! I am in :goodvibes I will send my info and questions to you later

Wanna play! Ill get you my info a little later!

If my PM did not make it to you, please let me know. The boards keep kicking me out! I believe it finally went through :goodvibes

Got your info!

I'm in too :) I'll send my info shortly.

I would like to join, please add me.TA!:hippie:

I'd like to play this round!! I will send in my questioner shortly!!

Ok So I am updated to here. :goodvibes I'll keep sign ups open till tomorrow evening. Give everyone a chance to get in on the fun.

My internet problems got fixed just in time for sign-ups. Yea!! I'm in too! I'm off to J's dance class and D has a baseball game tonight. I'll send my info later tonight or in the morning. Can't wait to get started!

I may not be able to send my info until this weekend but will try for tomorrow.
One last very busy weekend witht he theater and then I will have some time to myself, maybe! Fingers crossed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter