COMPLETE~ Partner Swap- Every Day Theme

Sheila - what can you tell me about the paper you used in the pages for Lisa? DO you know what brand/line or where you got it?? I love it! I have tons of zoo and AK pix to do!

My package arrived last night but I had alot of dental work done yesterday and wasnt able to post.

Michelle, thank you so much!! I love everything! I will post photos later on today.I mailed your package yesterday before going to the dentist and I have a dc if needed.
The pages are so pretty!
The Sea World pieces will be used, just moved back a year.
The FE set is really cute. The people on this cruise were so generouse that I felt I was bing stingy in comparison!
Love the colors on the Hawaii set! I dont know what to start next, Caribbean or Hawaii!
The Splash title is fun. Ive never seen letters like that.
Till we meet again and Relax are really cute!
Love the colors you used on the sea shells. They really pop!
and the other titles and mats and other pieces especially Sailor Mickey set are just awesome!!
and thank you for the other goodies especially feeding my M&M addiction!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
now to photograph everything so all can see!:love::love::love::hug:

Rebecca - I don't have the dc in front of meto check, but your box was supposed to be delivered yesterday. Hope it got there ok and you like your stuff!!

hope you are feeling okay after the dental work Rita :hug: can't wait to see all your goodies!

Erin, mail might be delayed with the TS or maybe she lost power/internet...hope you are okay Rebecca!

I just posted some of my pieces Sheila made me on the using swap pieces thread....they turned out SO CUTE!!! thanks again Sheila!!

hope you are feeling okay after the dental work Rita :hug: can't wait to see all your goodies!

Erin, mail might be delayed with the TS or maybe she lost power/internet...hope you are okay Rebecca!

I just posted some of my pieces Sheila made me on the using swap pieces thread....they turned out SO CUTE!!! thanks again Sheila!!

Ahhh...true! Didn't even think about that. Hers got to me in one day though...that was impressive!! I hope everything is ok, Rebecca. I will check on the DC when I get back from the store.

Sheila - what can you tell me about the paper you used in the pages for Lisa? DO you know what brand/line or where you got it?? I love it! I have tons of zoo and AK pix to do!

Hey Erin! I got that paper pad at HL. It's the Safari pad from Paper Studios.

Rebecca, I love all the pieces you made for Erin. They are all too cute! Hope you guys are weathering the storm ok.

Lisa, I checked out your pages on the other thread. Luv them! I really like how the Goofy's Kitchen los turned out. I had a hard time using the reds and yellows instead of the blues and greens. So glad Traci and I were on the same page with the hot pink and zebra stripes. The pages look great together. I'm hoping to use some of my pieces in the next few days. I've got to get caught up on the lyric and surprise swaps first. I'm running a little behind where I'd like to be.

Rebecca, I love all the pieces you made for Erin. They are all too cute! Hope you guys are weathering the storm ok.

Lisa, I checked out your pages on the other thread. Luv them! I really like how the Goofy's Kitchen los turned out. I had a hard time using the reds and yellows instead of the blues and greens. So glad Traci and I were on the same page with the hot pink and zebra stripes. The pages look great together. I'm hoping to use some of my pieces in the next few days. I've got to get caught up on the lyric and surprise swaps first. I'm running a little behind where I'd like to be.

just went back to see what Rebecca made, missed it earlier :confused3
everything is so cute...love the little details!!

Sheila the Goofy kitchen is perfect, I'm doing the whole album in red/yellow/black/white....I know the two pages went together so well!
can't wait to see what you come up with , good luck getting your swaps finished up!

Rita,

Glad it arrived safely and that you liked everything ;) If my package comes after tomorrow, I will have to let you know later. I will be out of town Thursday until Sunday night at the lake, but someone will be collecting our mail/packages.:goodvibes

7451788030_b87fd65575_d.jpg
7451786870_0c2c846213_d.jpg
I have at least 12 photos to post! I was spoiled! But I will attempt to get throught them all.

7451786870_0c2c846213_d.jpg

This is the page layout and the colors are actually brighter than shown.

7451789244_5436956205_d.jpg

[IMG
[/IMG]
7451790518_1e5539a143_d.jpg

7451791586_9ec7c3c520_d.jpg

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8152/7451792342_4cb725afc1_d.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8152/7451792342_4cb725afc1_d.jpg

7451793694_d4d3f4264f_d.jpg

7451794454_ebcb67c4b4_d.jpg

7451800650_c229da01ed_d.jpg

7451799130_f348ba1914_d.jpg

7451799130_f348ba1914_d.jpg

7451797772_f110bbf397_d.jpg

7451796128_6ffeef67ec_d.jpg

7451803006_47ea92bff8_d.jpg

I apologize for some of the lighting. Trust me when I say that the colors are brighter and are reallypretty!
Thank you again Michelle!:flower3:

I got my amazing package yesterday. As long as I have internet access this afternoon I will get pictures up- it has been really spotty this month. Everything in amazing.

Rebecca

Just had a chance to read through the thread. Erin I am so glad you love how the sibling things turned out- I was having fun with your things trying out all these new products I had to use as I was working on things. I really love all the different paints I used on the wheels on the Disney layout- that was fun and I enjoyed doing things more detailed than I do for my own pages - although I do them for swaps but not doing as many swaps this year I haven't done them as much.

We are fine other than deluged by water (although not like everyone else has had near the coastline). One of the churches in our district had a mother that passed away in one of the tornadoes protecting her youngest child so I spent yesterday collecting things for her three girls that have lost everything and are moving in with their aunt and 2 cousins. The little one she was protecting is still in the hospital but expected to make it. Please send prayers and pixie dust to the family as they definitely need it. Friday we will be driving the things in that they needed that we have (and Larry is going to try and pick up a pair of shoes in the right size for the other girl when he is at a church with a larger clothing ministry on Thursday.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!