COMPLETE~ Partner Swap- Every Day Theme

Rebecca - I am glad you have your stuff and are pleased with it! ALso, glad you are all ok...hope your internet starts cooperating!!

Please know that I will keep that entire family in my thoughts! What a shame for those girls. I hope everyone around them rallies and pulls them through this difficult time.

Rebecca...happy to hear you are safe :goodvibes prayers for the family and hope the little one has a quick recovery...let me know if I can help in any way!

Michelle, love all the pieces you made for Rita! enjoy using them Rita!

Amazing items everyone has created. I really enjoyed being a part of this swap. Rebecca- glad to hear you and your family are safe. I will keep those girls and their family in my prayers. How wonderful of you to be helping them out.
Stephanie

My husband just had surgery, so I have been off the boards for a couple of days. Thanks all for the kind words on the pieces I made. Cheryl, I'm glad you liked the things that I made for you. :goodvibes The sorcerer Mickey was made using SCAL3.

Love all the pieces posted by everyone. :love: Looks like everyone has made out great with all the cool pieces!

My husband just had surgery, so I have been off the boards for a couple of days. Thanks all for the kind words on the pieces I made. Cheryl, I'm glad you liked the things that I made for you. :goodvibes The sorcerer Mickey was made using SCAL3.

Love all the pieces posted by everyone. :love: Looks like everyone has made out great with all the cool pieces!

prayers for a quick recovery for your DH :goodvibes

Glad you liked them!

I got my goodies today! I too was spoiled!! Sorry if the photos are rotated the wrong direction- photobucket is on delay again today :sad2:

Thank you for all of your hard word Rita :hug:
IMG_8871-1.jpg

IMG_8880.jpg

IMG_8879.jpg

I hope I got this back together correctly?? It did not like being shipped ;)
IMG_8877.jpg

IMG_8874.jpg

IMG_8873.jpg

IMG_8872.jpg

IMG_8857.jpg

IMG_8868.jpg

IMG_8870.jpg

Here are the pieces I received from Erin- Sorry some of the photos are sideways- I don't know how to flip them in photobucket and I have to upload them from my phone and I don't know how to flip them there either. The pieces are amazing:

A general flower set
2012-06-27224123.jpg

For my fall clergy spouse retreat:
2012-06-27224229.jpg

Family set:
2012-06-27224323.jpg

For weddings I am attending and some Larry is doing:
2012-06-27224400.jpg

Items for a Heritage album including pictures of my grand and great grands military service:
2012-06-27224443.jpg

For my doggies:
2012-06-27224535.jpg

For Dh's upcoming 40th birthday:
2012-06-27224632.jpg

For this summer VBS
2012-06-27224716.jpg

For my book:
2012-06-27224754.jpg

Page layout for my dogs:
2012-06-27224840.jpg

Some extra stuff:
2012-06-27224922.jpg

Rebecca

so cute! Erin did a great job! love the little doxie's!

Thanks Lisa!!

Rebecca - so glad you are happy with it all!!

Rita - great stuff!!! Love everything you made for Michelle!

Beautiful work Erin!
Where did you get the daschund cut from? I have both a black and tan and a red.
The flower oieces are so pretty. I dont know if it was meant to be that way but it reminds me of spumoni ice cream. So pretty!
Thanks for the kind words ladies. Im starting to get more confidence.

Beautiful work Erin!
Where did you get the daschund cut from? I have both a black and tan and a red.
The flower oieces are so pretty. I dont know if it was meant to be that way but it reminds me of spumoni ice cream. So pretty!
Thanks for the kind words ladies. Im starting to get more confidence.

Thanks Rita!!!! The Daschund is from svgcuts...its a pet file with all kinds of dog stuff...just happened to be one of the types of dogs featured. I have an english bulldog, so that's why I had purchased it way back...worked out well for this!! :thumbsup2 I could cut you some if you would like! The flower pieces were actually because Rebecca said she liked spring and the colors green and pink...so I just leaned in that direction with it...lol but you are right on the spumoni!!

I have always liked your pieces...don't let your confidence be down!!! :hug:

Looks Like that was the last package!!!!

So this swap is complete!!

Join me for the next one:

Holiday Theme- Sign ups August 27-29, Challenges being August 31-October 19, Send date October 26th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter