COMPLETE~ Partner Swap- Every Day Theme

Thank you so much for hostessing Rachal and for the fun challenges. This was a great swap for me to work on some things that I usually shy away from (pages and paper piecings) I really loved participating!
Stephanie

Rachal, thanks so much for hosting! I really find this to be a lot of fun!
I will be in for the next one. Maybe we should find some way of creatively packaging it, like a Christmas stocking, some type of cornucopia or something Halloween ish. And I like the date to wrap up just before holidays hit hard.
Your just so nice for doing all of this!
And now on to your biggie~DL/DCA!:cool1:

Erin, I would love a dachsund! I know we cant offer that green stuff on the boards but if there was anything I could do in kind for you I would love to trade with you.
The confidence shaker happened last year and in the long run it most likely helped my work. But it did put a big dent in my confidence and also made me wonder if people were just being kind and if my work had been bad all along. But I made up my mind that I was going to lean how to "Cricut" and keep on going because there are people who would have said something to me.
I also learned that I cant create when someone close to me is passing away. Some people it helps but not me.

Anyways, way off topic here!
Ladies, I will be scraplifting alot for my books!
Wonderful work Ladies!:hippie:

Rachal, thanks so much for hosting! I really find this to be a lot of fun!
I will be in for the next one. Maybe we should find some way of creatively packaging it, like a Christmas stocking, some type of cornucopia or something Halloween ish. And I like the date to wrap up just before holidays hit hard.
Your just so nice for doing all of this!
And now on to your biggie~DL/DCA!:cool1:

Erin, I would love a dachsund! I know we cant offer that green stuff on the boards but if there was anything I could do in kind for you I would love to trade with you.
The confidence shaker happened last year and in the long run it most likely helped my work. But it did put a big dent in my confidence and also made me wonder if people were just being kind and if my work had been bad all along. But I made up my mind that I was going to lean how to "Cricut" and keep on going because there are people who would have said something to me.
I also learned that I cant create when someone close to me is passing away. Some people it helps but not me.

Anyways, way off topic here!
Ladies, I will be scraplifting alot for my books!
Wonderful work Ladies!:hippie:

I LOVE the idea of doing a stocking!!!! That wouls be cute...or if it is too early to go Christmassy...what about a pumpkin? Like the kind the kids use for trick-or-treat? They are only like a couple dollars. I can't wait for that! I wish I would be back from Disney before the due date so I could include some things from there :sad2: Oh well...maybe 2 packages? Anyway...I will cut you whatever you want...just pm me your address and let me know what you want...colors, what type of pieces, whatever. We can trade whatever you want...it isn't necessary, but if you want, I would love whatever!

I love the idea of packaging our pieces in the next partner swap in a pumpkin or stocking! That's such a neat idea!
Stephanie

I don't think that I am going to require specific packaging. But you will be free to do it however you want. the challenges will be based on Fall.Halloween, Winter and Christmas. and that is as far as I have gotten.

Rachal, see what you started?!:goodvibes
Now you've got us thinking ahead of you. This is starting to get quite addicting!:eek:
We are going to DL for MT&T Party on Oct 12th, so I dont remember when this is due but I agree that there may be a few surprised in someones stocking/pumpkin and those plastic pumpkins are fairlt cheap, even the Mickey head shaped ones!:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!