COMPLETE Sketch Swap in Color

AlexWyattMommy

<font color=deeppink>Okay, here I am, out of high
Sketches - all measurements are approximate - you have permission to adjust as needed

Single page
From Page Maps
Sketch 1
dec1112x12a.jpg

11 ¼ x 11 ¼
7 ½ x 2 ¼ 8 ½ x ¾ 9 ¾ x ¼
lines – 8 ¼ and 7 ½

Sketch 2
dec1112x12b.jpg

7 ½ x 7 ½
9 x ¼
4 ½ x ¼
2 ½ x ¼ above date
1 ½ x ¼ date

Sketch 3
dec1112x12d.jpg

3 of 3 x 6
4 ½ x ¼
3 x ¾
1 ½ x ¾
1 ½ x ¾
2 ¼ x ¼ for dates
Leave area for title empty – no circle needed

Sketch 4
dec1112x12e.jpg

7 ½ x 9 ¾
3 of 5 ¼ x 1
7 ½ x 1 ½ Journal strip
circles are ¾ - use any shapes or the wide cut out ribbon would work well here too
Title are should be left empty

Sketch 5
nov1112x12a.jpg

12 x 5 ¼
12 x ¾
12 x ¼
8 ¼ x 4 ½ for journaling strip

Sketch 6
nov1112x12d.jpg

12 x 4 ½
10 x ¾
11 ½ x ¼
2 of 8 ¼ x 3
This one does get the title box/tag 4 ½ x 2 ¼

Sketch 7
nov1112x12e.jpg

11 x 11
6 x ½
This one does get the title area 3 x 3 any shape that works with your papers

Sketch 8
sept1112x12b.jpg

2 of the 12 x 6 or just one over the background paper
5 ¼ x 2 ¼ journal strip
12 x ¼
11 x 1 ½
10 ¾ x ¾
Title block/shape 4 x 2 ¼ [this is a smidge over what I measured]

From Sketch Support
Single
Sketch # 15
one-page%2528NOV%2529.jpg

Sketch #14
one-page%2528OCT%2529.jpg

Sketch #13
one-page%2528SEP%2529.jpg

Sketch #12
one-pageAUG.jpg

Sketch#10
one-pageJUNE.jpg

Double or 2 page Sketch
Page Maps
Sketch A
sept1112x12dbl.jpg

9 x 10 ½ and 9 x 8 ¼
1 x 10 ½ and 1 x 8 ¼
3 x 6 journal strip over
2 ¼ x 8
¼ x 6 ribbon
¼ x 12 –twice
8 ½ x ½ over little photos
3 ¾ x 3 title shape
flags/hanging shapes make accordingly to look nice

Sketch B
dec1112x12dbl.jpg

12 x 2 ¾ twice
12 x ¼ twice
12 x 1/8 twice
5 x ¾ for thumbnail strip
3 ¾ x 2 ½ title shape
12 x 3
12 x 3 ¾
3 x 3 journal shape

From Sketch Support
Sketch #23C
two-page%2528DEC%2529.jpg

This sketch shows triangle trees, you can make them plain triangles, rectangles or any other shape that works in the layers shown.

Sketch #22D
two-page%2528NOV%2529.jpg

Sketch #21E
two-pagebonus%2528OCT%2529.jpg

You need to go the website and pick the printable sketches to find this one’s sample pages. It is not with the rest of them.

Sketch#20F
two-page%2528OCT.jpg

Sketch#19G
two-page%2528SEP%2529.jpg

Please use the separate 4x4 cut sections for this layout. These can be a single color or multiple colors. No lines need to be drawn or sewn on this one.

Sketch#16H
two-pageJUNE.jpg

This is a great sketch to use the border paper on. You do NOT have to draw or sew in the lines show in that section.

Sketch#8I
two-pageFEB-1.jpg

Due Date - March 7
Mail by date - March 1

Check in dates
January 6 - I have your info and you checked your groups
January 26 - General update
February 16 - Detailed update
March 1 - Mail by
March 7 - Due Date

You mailed
I have
Sent back
You have

Players

123SA B, C, D, E, F, J
AWM F, J
ckmom97 - E, H
hopemax - A, B, C, G, H
JJ&JHsmom - A, C, D, E, G, L
mommy2mrb - A, D, E, F, G, H, J, L
morgansmom2000 B, C, F, G, H, J, L
mycutiepatooties - A, B, D, L

Angels - PN96, disney-akj

Here are the Guidelines:

-DO NOT PUT A TITLE ON IT. Some do have shapes for title, I have noted under the sketches if they should be included or left off.

-You are allowed to rotate the sketch/map in any direction you want.

-You may use one side of the two page sketches for the single page groups. Just be sure there is a place for the title and journal box included if not shown on that side of the sketch in addition to the photo mats.

-You may use a single sketch and mirror or make a page that flows with it for the two page groups.

-Some of the sketches may seem very simple. I am giving you the liberty to embellish extra or add extra layers. It should resemble the sketch in number, size and placement of photos along with the journaling being in the same general area. Most sketches have examples of them being used on blogs/websites.

-You may use any complimenting colors, but it must be obvious the main color is the group you signed up for.

-Where the sketch has an edge or a shape, please use an edge or a shape. They do not have to be as shown. If it shows wavy, you may substitute eyelet, waterfall, torn, etc. If it shows a die cut, you can use any kind of die cut such as scallop circle/square, road sign, etc.

-Please use a layer of cardstock as your base. You may completely cover it with thinner paper. It is very difficult to sort them when they bend and sometimes the embellishments get caught.

-Please use quality paper on your layouts. If the patterned paper doesn't have a name printed on it, don't use it.

-You are not required to double mat your elements or have to embellish the elements one/two way. Use your judgment on what looks best.

-You must use paper that matches your layout for photo placement. This is so swappers can cut their photos to give it a mat if they choose.

-You may use a solid sheet for some of the photo placements where it does not show spacing between them. Scoring for size is nice, but not a requirement.

-Please be sure the paper used for the journal section can be written on.

-You may use any kind of embellishment you like on these sketches where they are indicated or in place of a “layer” of paper. Ribbon and fiber are good substitutions for paper layers. Bulky and dimensional embellishments are encouraged.

-If it shows a large embellishment, please use a large one or several small ones in that area. If it shows 3 embellishments scattered, please use at least that many or one long to span the area.

-You may use different embellishments and paper on each of your layouts. Please ensure they are of the same quality.

-More than one of the same sketch can be in the same group. We did groups using the same sketch last time and they were all different looking inside the same group.

-If the sketch has a date/event/place or anything more than a title, leave that area blank. These can be added by the members after they receive the pages.

-Please put the sketch number on the back of your layout.

-Please double check your pages to be sure they stay stuck together. We have had adhesive failure in the past and it makes it difficult to sort them when they are falling apart.

-New to me swappers are limited to TWO groups. I will also limit the number of groups if I feel you are taking on too much for MY comfort.

-Please sign the back of your layout. And include the sketch number you used. This will help with photo sizes later on.

-Place each group in their own 2-gallon baggie and label the baggie with your real name, DISname and group information. No need for one single baggie for all the group baggies. Please have each set face each other; side 1 facing side 2 so that the backs are on the outside- each group only needs 1 bag.

-Please send postage for a medium or large flat rate box. Do NOT use the Click-it postage from USPS. I cannot use it. It has to be used the day it was printed. Stamps, check or cash are acceptable. Current pricing as of 1/22 - Medium Box 11.35 Large Box $15.45 Delivery Confirmation $.75

-If you don't mind the delay in return shipping, you may use non-priority to save some $$. Please use packaging I can reuse and send 3-4 extra stamps from what it cost you to mail it to me. Just in case some pages are heavier than others. These swaps usually have less numbers of swappers. I can do individual postage mailings. They will just take a little bit longer because the post master freaks out if she sees me put the change inside the boxes. Cash is not supposed to be mailed. SHRUG Not sure what she thinks goes inside cards. LOL

-Please include your address in the box. Address label, index card, priority label.

HAVE FUN WITH IT!

DUE DATE - MARCH 7

You do not need to give me your sketch number at sign up. You are allowed to change it as often as you need to as you are working if one works better than another.

Double

Groups

A -Reds FULL
1. JJ&JHsmom
2. mommy2mrb
3. mycutiepatooties
4. hopemax

B –Oranges/browns FULL
1. 123SA
2. mycutiepatooties
3. morgansmom2000
4. hopemax

C – Yellow/Beige FULL
1. JJ&JHsmom
2. hopemax
3. 123SA
4. morgansmom2000

D –Green FULL
1. JJ&JHsmom
2. 123SA
3. mommy2mrb
4. mycutiepatooties

E –Blue FULL
1. ckmom97
2. JJ&JHsmom
3. 123SA
4. mommy2mrb

F –Purples FULL
1. mommy2mrb
2. AWM
3. morgansmom2000
4. 123SA

G –Pinks FULL
1. JJ&JHsmom
2. mommy2mrb
3. hopemax
4. morgansmom2000

H –Black with white/silver/grey or gold FULL
1. ckmom97
2. mommy2mrb
3. morgansmom2000
4. hopemax

J –Pastel or muted or distressed FULL
1. mommy2mrb
2. AWM
3. morgansmom2000
4. 123SA

L -Any color with something Flocked - paper, element or velvet ribbon FULL
1. morgansmom2000 - black n pink
2. JJ&JHsmom - cranberry
3. mommy2mrb - green
4. mycutiepatooties - lt blue/white

:thumbsup2

Looking forward to having you play in the swap. :) Be sure to ask any questions you have, we've all asked plenty as we were starting out here.

Thanks. I'm looking forward to the challenge! I've already started looking at paper collections. Now if I could just decide on which 2 sketches I want to do. I'm sure I'll have questions as I move forward.

Well, this swap isn't selling like hot cakes. :rotfl2:

Going to go grab some breakfast and will check back in a little bit.

Good morning Annie!

May I please have spots in:
Double groups
A
C
D
E
G
L cranberry and cream

Thank you

Cassey

Thanks. I have put you down for an angel.

I totally understand. I won't be doing element or letter swaps this year in the hopes I will use up my collection first.

I would like groups B, D, E in doubles (I think that is brown, green and blue). I can help fill in later:thumbsup2

Got you in Susan. Thanks for being willing to fill in. That is what I am waiting on. I have enough paper and embellishments here that I can do every single group, twice. :lmao: So I'll wait and see where I am needed.

Cool! Guess what?

I just got my very first over the phone sign ups. :woohoo:

Poor mommy2mrb has a virus on her computer and can't even use it. But she called me to get her groups. :love:

Sending her some Pixie Dust for a quick content recovery.

:)

A heads up for those of you near a JO-Ann's. Today through Monday they have their single sheet stock - 5 for a $1.

Just be careful with their bling type cardstock. This stuff does not stick well - front or back. It needs glue dots/lines or lots of liquid quick dry glue. Roll and square adhesive does not take well. It looks okay at first, but a day or two later, you will have lifting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!