COMPLETE Sketch Swap in Color

Sorry I missed check in yesterday. Between internet problems here and the slow boards, I haven't been able to post anything since Wed morning. I'm almost finished with the cutting for the blue group. I hope to have that group finished and my other group started this weekend.

Thanks everyone for your input. I love the papers. They are from Bo Bunny's Barefoot and Bliss line.

Susan, I'm having the same problem with my black group. I'm using papers from Basic Grey's Little Black Dress line. There isn't much contrast between the various papers and keep moving them around trying to find the best arrangement. However, I really like your pages. I've been using them to help me get my group figured out.

I am postal as well. Parcel post, so it will probably take a few days. There is cash in the box. If it costs less than what I sent, just keep the change.

Ugh, not sure why I didn't get this notice in my email box. Sorry Hope. I will go fix the list now.

Just one more box and then I can swap out. :thumbsup2

That would be mine. I finished up the black group last night. Today is a work day for me. My post office was closed during my lunch break and will be closed for the day by the time I get off this afternoon. I'll get my box in the mail tomorrow and pm you the dc. Sorry for the delay.

No delay. It should get here by the due date. So long as the post office doesn't make it take the scenic route. :sad2:

Will let you know when it arrives. :thumbsup2

I have swapped out all but the two groups I am waiting on the package to arrive.

As soon as I have that, I will start mailing back.

I checked this morning. It should be delivered tomorrow. I guess it got on a slow pony. :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter