Completed Birthday Spring Break 2018 Trip with 3 Kids and a 3 Resort Stay

Day 8- Last Day
We slept in some and prepared to say goodbye. I walked to the Boardwalk Bakery for breakfast. I got cinnamon rolls and the Bounty Platter to share. Everything was super tasty. I also got some coffee to enjoy on our porch.

enhance

enhance

We then walked checked out a few more places around the hotel before officially checking out. We also bought apples to go for a treat later.

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

We currently do not have a Disney World trip in the books, but my oldest's band usually goes in the spring. I hope to be a chaperone. We do have an Aulani/ Disneyland trip planned for June 2019, which we are super excited about.

Great trip report. We will be at Disneyland/Aulani June 2019 as well!
I am super excited but a little nervous about the craziness of Galaxy's Edge more than likely being open. We will be splurging on the Grand Californian.

I am super excited but a little nervous about the craziness of Galaxy's Edge more than likely being open. We will be splurging on the Grand Californian.
As much as we love Star Wars, we are hoping it is NOT open. We are doing Disneyland at the beginning of the trip. (9th-12th) and then Aulani after until the 23rd. You will love GC. We stayed there last summer for 5 days.

Your children are beautiful ♡. And I loved your matching "vacation" shirts! Have a great time at Aulani!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!