*COMPLETED* Boogie to the Bahamas Disney Wonder Very MerryTime 12/11-12/18/15

Loved reading your report! I really want to try Bingo on our next cruise. Looks like you had an amazing trip!

Thanks for reading the report! Yes, we had an amazing trip and I can't wait to go back! Galveston is so easy for us and I loved the Wonder but I want to try another ship as well. (I want to go for the grand slam!)

Evie asks us almost everyday when we are going back on the "big boat." Sweet girl.

She doesn't know we are going to WDW for her 6th birthday as it is a surprise! It's going to be so hard not to tell her!

Great report, Evie is such a cutie pie! I see she had so much fun.
My DD asks when we are going back to the "boat" too. I remind her she may get seasick again, but she says she still wants to go. Yeah, we all wish we could go back right away, but DH and I have to go back to work and keep working until DD is older and buys a trip for us! (Did CD Clayton joke about this???) :teeth:

Great report, Evie is such a cutie pie! I see she had so much fun.
My DD asks when we are going back to the "boat" too. I remind her she may get seasick again, but she says she still wants to go. Yeah, we all wish we could go back right away, but DH and I have to go back to work and keep working until DD is older and buys a trip for us! (Did CD Clayton joke about this???) :teeth:

Thanks! Yes, I appreciate Clayton putting that bug in their ears, lol!

We are going to WDW for her 6th birthday over Mardi Gras break next year so that's where our funds are going. Hopefully we can swing another cruise after that trip!

Wow that was really fun to read, thanks for sharing your lovely vacation pixiedust:

Thanks for reading along and glad you liked it!! :yay: I read trip reports a full year before our vacation and was excited to to write our trip report. :mickeybar

It really was the best time and reminded me of the importance of taking vacations. I can't remember the last time I took a real vacation and I felt so refreshed after this one.

Evie asks us almost everyday when we are going back on the "big boat." Sweet girl.

She doesn't know we are going to WDW for her 6th birthday as it is a surprise! It's going to be so hard not to tell her!

Oh wow, that'll be so fun! What a great surprise! :thumbsup2

I will be so shocked if I'm able to keep the secret, lol.

Stumbled upon your TR since we'll be going on this cruise in December 2018! nice to have an idea of what's in store!

How did the surprise 6th birthday trip turn out? I took my DD to WDW for her 5th birthday and we had a blast.

I am so sorry for your horrendous loss. I'm glad you had this special time together, she looked totally gorgeous :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!