COMPLETED Disney Toppers & Tags Swap- SLIDE SHOW POST #216

all packages are postal....delivery shows Wed to everyone but Sandy in Canada...Sandy yours should be there in 10-12 days...I owe you some $$ back...mailing in regular envelope.

please post when you recieve!! thanks again for joining in and all my goodies!!!

I got my swap package today! Everything looks even more amazing in person! Thanks again for hostessing Lisa!
Stephanie

My box of goodies was waiting on me when I got home from the kids awards assembly, and I agree with Stephanie -- all the pieces are amazing and look even better in person! Thanks everyone and a special thanks to Lisa for being an awesome hostess!

ah, thanks Stephanie and Sheila :goodvibes

happy you like all the great pieces!

Hi! My package arrived and I love everything!
I hope we get to eat at Remys on the Fantasy becaus the "Say Cheese" pieces will be so perfect!
Thank you everyone!:hippie:

thanks Rita! hope you do too!

last box is Sandy's in canada, so a few more days for that to arrive..

Sorry I haven't around but we welcomed our 4th daughter on April and within a week I was back to the hospital with a uterus infection and my internet has been down for about that long as our provider decided to pull the plug in our area. Will be back soon... I hope!

Sorry I haven't around but we welcomed our 4th daughter on April and within a week I was back to the hospital with a uterus infection and my internet has been down for about that long as our provider decided to pull the plug in our area. Will be back soon... I hope!

was thinking about you yesterday, hope things are going better,
...and how;s the newest princess doing?

your package should be there within the week, please let me know when you get it!

The little princess is doing well. She is getting so big so fast. She was born at 7lbs 8oz and is already 9 lbs 8 and a really good sleeper. all she does is eat and sleep.

I received my package today. I love everything that every one did.. puts mine to shame LOL

The little princess is doing well. She is getting so big so fast. She was born at 7lbs 8oz and is already 9 lbs 8 and a really good sleeper. all she does is eat and sleep.

I received my package today. I love everything that every one did.. puts mine to shame LOL

happy she is doing so well and getting big!

thanks for letting me know you received your box....and no it didn't I loved your work!

we are complete...thanks again everyone for you great work and my goodies!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter