Complex payment question

BUFtoMCO

Mouseketeer
I have a complex question regarding payment. It involves being on government travel orders for part of trip. Any recommendations on who to contact to get an accurate answer? So far I’ve tried the reservations line and have been told I don’t know and was then hung up on. Just FYI I was not being hostile so that’s not why I’ve been hung up on.

Send an email to guest services wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

Include the time and date of your first call when you were hung up on and let them know that happened. Then include information about your billing question in your email.

They should get back to you within a few days. I'm betting that the person that contacts you will be able to help you with your specific billing problem.

Good luck and have a great trip.

~NM

For the specific billing question you can try guest.services.billing@disneyworld.com.

Definitely reach out to the regular guests services about the CM who hung up on you. They may be able to help/direct you on your billing question but the email above has been successful for me when looking for financial/billing questions.

I had to look that up. So basically the tax payers are paying for your Disney vacation???

I doubt if Disney has government rates. The set rates are just too low for Disney to bother. Assuming we all understand what your problem is, you should be able to find out what the government rates is for that area.

I doubt if Disney has government rates. The set rates are just too low for Disney to bother. Assuming we all understand what your problem is, you should be able to find out what the government rates is for that area.

I think what he is talking about is paying for part of his trip with a government money voucher, not getting any special rate.

We’ve had to deal with paying with a government credit card and tax exempt status. It was easily handled at check in with the tax exempt letter and switching credit cards for room payment and then using a different personal card for room charges.

They seemed very familiar with what we needed. On the phone, the agent had no idea how to do it!

Many many years ago Coranado had government rates (and they were still way above what I was allowed to spend).

So the issue was I scheduled 2 days prior to when the orders start. 2 days out of my pocket and then 3 days for the training I’m attending which needs to be st or under per diem rate and tax exempt. I was also inquiring about purchasing dining plan (out of my pocket.). Email response has a ten day return time. The last time I called I started at the hotel, was told they can’t do it that I have to call reservations. I explained that reservations already told me they didn’t know and to try hotel. She insisted and transferred me. Reservations told me they didn’t know and said let’s csll the hotel. The same person from before answered. She then transferred me to someone else at the hotel who said call reservations. I went through the history and then she sent me to someone in operations to which we started all over. She transferred me to guest relations but without any kind of hand off. All of a sudden there was silence on the phone. After a couple seconds I started saying hello and someone was there. She told me to cancel out the reservation and I had to book two separate reservations to vover the tax exempt status and no dining plans for that time as they can’t do tax exempt on a package.

I now have two separate reservations at same hotel. Deluxe dining for first two nights and nothing afterwards. We going to get our table services/character meals out of the way first three days. Problem that I didn’t think of is that a new reservation was created after parking feee go in effect and I will have a rental to get to the training. I emailed guest relations to see if it could be waived as trip was originally booked prior to the date.

And for commenters that we’re interested, I’m staying a value for $106/night, $15 less than the allowable per diem rate.

So the issue was I scheduled 2 days prior to when the orders start. 2 days out of my pocket and then 3 days for the training I’m attending which needs to be st or under per diem rate and tax exempt. I was also inquiring about purchasing dining plan (out of my pocket.). Email response has a ten day return time. The last time I called I started at the hotel, was told they can’t do it that I have to call reservations. I explained that reservations already told me they didn’t know and to try hotel. She insisted and transferred me. Reservations told me they didn’t know and said let’s csll the hotel. The same person from before answered. She then transferred me to someone else at the hotel who said call reservations. I went through the history and then she sent me to someone in operations to which we started all over. She transferred me to guest relations but without any kind of hand off. All of a sudden there was silence on the phone. After a couple seconds I started saying hello and someone was there. She told me to cancel out the reservation and I had to book two separate reservations to vover the tax exempt status and no dining plans for that time as they can’t do tax exempt on a package.

I now have two separate reservations at same hotel. Deluxe dining for first two nights and nothing afterwards. We going to get our table services/character meals out of the way first three days. Problem that I didn’t think of is that a new reservation was created after parking feee go in effect and I will have a rental to get to the training. I emailed guest relations to see if it could be waived as trip was originally booked prior to the date.

And for commenters that we’re interested, I’m staying a value for $106/night, $15 less than the allowable per diem rate.

Well that definitely is a unique scenario. I am glad you got is straitened out sort of. I doubt they have ever had to deal with something like that. Have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!