Computer/Phone Backgrounds

Silvermist20

ღ Queen Megan ღ
I remember there was a thread like this but it was for computer backgrounds only. So I'm making a new thread like it for computer backgrounds and phone backgrounds. This is my computer background for my school computer:

BcxjpcLCQAA_47A.jpg

My friend and I crack up about it lol.

Computer:
Edit: whoa too big. hold on

Phone Lock Screen:
pizap.com10.51112455688416961399136282409.jpg

My softball team :) Well, most of us. I'm last on the right, number 8

Phone Home Screen:
40ff5892e91828b3f703153238105db8-d5x9jdn.jpg

Will from Ranger's Apprentice

My laptop background is a view of Mainstreet and Cinderella Castle during the Christmas season.
My iPhone lock screen is a Cinderella Castle edit.
My iPhone home screen is a picture of one of my best friends.

Home:
800px-Schloss_Neuschwanstein_2013.jpg

Fun fact this castle (Schloss Neuschwanstein) inspired Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland!

Phone: My boyfriend

School: This mountain river scenery. It connects to my friends (Who sits next to me) monitor.

Home:

Fun fact this castle (Schloss Neuschwanstein) inspired Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland!

Phone: My boyfriend

School: This mountain river scenery. It connects to my friends (Who sits next to me) monitor.

I was looking at that just the other day.

My phone screen is Cinderella's castle.
Our family shares the computer.

Edit: forgot one. Lock screen is deathly Hallows mickey ear mix.

disneyanney said:
I was looking at that just the other day.

My phone screen is Cinderella's castle.
Our family shares the computer.

Oh wow ironic, that's cool.

Computer Screen:

Ipod lock screen:

Ipod background:

Sorry if these are huge. :rolleyes1

And this is another computer background:

And my phone screen is of me and my best friend at homecoming

(Oh gosh these are huge, I am so sorry!)

Computer: Lion king dawn with Viva la Vida by Coldplay lyrics

Phone lock screen: black avengers symbol

Phone home screen: black and white hogwarts crest

I love a lot of these. Cindy! I didn't know you knew Ranger's Apprentice, I thought I was the only one!

Computer: Lion king dawn with Viva la Vida by Coldplay lyrics

Phone lock screen: black avengers symbol

Phone home screen: black and white hogwarts crest

I love a lot of these. Cindy! I didn't know you knew Ranger's Apprentice, I thought I was the only one!

xD I just got into them, but I love them <3 My original phone lock screen was a 'Keep Calm and Trust the Cloak' with an oak leaf on top, but I liked the softball picture so I replaced it

xD I just got into them, but I love them <3 My original phone lock screen was a 'Keep Calm and Trust the Cloak' with an oak leaf on top, but I liked the softball picture so I replaced it

It's a ten book series, they're awesome, but you might want to know that 7 is set between 4 and 5 because Flanagan had finished 6 and then realized there was a long time gap between 4 and 5

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!