• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

conceirge garden view rooms Poly

jazmyin

Mouseketeer
Well, I did it. I upgraded to conceriege level and now I need help in decideing rooms. If you have a preference to 1st,2nd,or 3rd floor why do you and which room for the hawaii building? I would appreciate all information.

We did the first floor garden view last year and loved it. With two kids, the patio was perfect and provided an easy way to go to the "quiet pool". The kids had fun feeding the ducks that would come to our patio.

Highly recommend it for someone with kids.

Everyone seems to like first floor (patio) and third floor (balcony). I like the second floor because of easy access to the lounge, and it's quiet since everyone else is on the first and third floors! Also third floor is smoking optional.

Originally posted by erikthewise
Everyone seems to like first floor (patio) and third floor (balcony). I like the second floor because of easy access to the lounge, and it's quiet since everyone else is on the first and third floors! Also third floor is smoking optional.
I can't recall but do the second floor rooms in this longhouse have full balconies? Funny as I did sit on our patio many times but fail to remember if I ever looked up.

I know some of the other longhouses do not have full balconies on the second floor rooms.

We have done 1st and 2nd floor. This past July I thought it would be nice to go back to doing a ground floor. My ds was so upset that we weren't on the 2nd floor. We were switching rooms the next day and got the 2nd floor. I think a patio is nice and the kids liked looking at the ducks coming up to the window. The only problem was there was quite a bit of dropings out there.
The second floor doesn't have balconies. I actually prefer not to have them with our kids. The whole time we were at the BWV we had to constatly watch them when they were out there. They like to climb on the chairs to look over:( You do get a better view on the second floor. I would go with either the 1st or 2nd floor.

Thought ooh no we got the 2nd floor! It was great! to hot out any way! Our room was 1/2 to 3/4 way down from lounge room 2525. PERFECT view. Across from quiet pool, no trees right in front of you, but nice landscaping nearby to enjoy. Pool is far enough away noise does not effect you, but you can see it. We really liked this view! ;) MKY

We had 1st floor Rm 1524 in June. We have a 2 yr old DS, so wanted 1st floor with the stroller. It was easy to walk out & not wait on an elevator. Our room was about 2/3 down the hall though. I would request 1530 or higher to be closer to the lounge & lobby. Although, there is another entrance to the outside, at the other end of the hall. Concierge was wonderful, they got us into CRT for breakfast when our calls failed. The deserts in the evening were wonderful. So was the breakfast.
Have a wonderful vacation! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

FYI, I should add that my request for a room was 1st floor, then would taking smoking optional on 3rd floor (many people said it was not bad smoke wise, and would try it for the balcony), and we got the 2nd floor. Upon check in sorry nothing available, but we had to ask, they did not bring it up. Once we saw the view location we dropped it, but I was not really happy that I could not get my 1st or 2 nd choice at floors? :o MKY

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter