Concierge level? What do you get?

psimon

Will travel for turkey legs!
The concierge level is $100/night more than the standard rate at DL hotels (PP, anyway). I realize there is breakfast and snacks throughout the day..... what else is there that makes it worth $100? Even my family of 5 can't eat $100 worth of breakfast and mid day snacks.

Thanks....

---Paul in Southern NJ

I'm not sure about the value but we enjoyed it when we had it. We had a friend who used to get an awesome deal so it wasn't extra for us. Anyway, the breakfast is good, snack in the afternoon, free drinks from their fridge all day, wine and cheese reception (my husband probably drank $100 in one night) and you can go and watch the fireworks at night. They turn off all the lights and play the music. You can watch with cookies on a nice comfy chair and not have to fight to get out of the park after. Anyway, not sure it is worth $100 but it is nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter