Condo close to Disney

Nancy O

Mouseketeer
What is the most affordable condo that is closest to Disney? I am just starting to plan a May trip. We have been before but never off site for Disney. I'm not interested in Bonnet Creek as that is out of our price range. I need to sleep 5 for less than $110 per night if possible but I want a short drive to Disney. Windsor Hills seems like the best bet so far but I am wondering if there is anything closer.

Last Disney trip was in 2009 although we did a Universal trip a few years ago. It has been a while since I've been on DIS and have a new account in case you are wondering. :dog2:

Windsor Hills is close. Only 5-10 minutes from Disney property (Animal Kingdom area)...you'll do just as well driving from there as you would on a bus from a resort, for the most part.

Oakwater Resort is off the same road as Windsor Hills, but closer. Many 2-3 BR Condos that have starting prices less than $100

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter