Condo Rental Help!

Emmyfaye

Mouseketeer
Please help me, fellow Canadians!

My family is convinced our next WDW vacation won't be complete without a beachfront condo stay.

However, our vacation will be in December, and our condo stay won't begin til about December 24 to 26 - past experience has been that the weather is quite cool then - at least in the Sarasota and New Smyrna Beach areas (sites of our past condo stays).

So we want to head south - and it seems that the farther south we go, the more the cost of the condo increases.....and our Canadian dollar is worth so very little to begin with!

This is also complicated by the fact that our condo stay will be a maximum of five days - and won't begin on the traditional Saturday of week long rentals.

Can anyone help me with a suggestion on an affordable condo or suites hotel - preferably one that rents on a daily basis - in a more southern location?

I've inquired through Expedia.ca, but my dates are too far in the future to obtain relevant information.

Go to condosavers.com.
Check out the Marco Beach Ocean Resort. Looks lovely. At only an average of $750 US for a two-bedroom condo, seems like it would suite everyone.

Oh, that's PER NIGHT, by the way! :eek

See if you can convince the family to settle for a rental villa with private pool ... they're much less expensive than a beach front condo and you can always drive to the beach for a day since Orlando is only about 2 hours tops to either shore.

If you do your homework and really search the net, you shouldn't have to pay more than $600 US for a nice 3 bdrm home complete with private pool. Check out https://www.hotelmartusa.com/index.cfm for some really excellent deals! They have rental villas starting at $427. US for a week! A travel agent friend of mine in the States says they're very reliable and they use them all the time. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter