Conestoga Hotel at the Park

alasknmom

Earning My Ears
Can someone tell me more about this hotel? It was one of the few I could find for the 8 days we're going to be in Disneyland. The rest were booked! (At least in our price range, I know all 4 disney hotels were booked, I checked for fun :D)

I have a 9, almost 10 year old and although I dont plan on spending a lot of time in the hotel, just for the record I want to make sure it is a decent place. :)

Rachel in Alaska

Hi there,

The Conestoga is a nice place - now owned by Ramada, but previously was independent. It is a full-service hotel, not a motel. It has a gift shop, restaurant, pool, room service, and fairly nice rooms. It has a wonderful "fancy" type restaurant called the Cattleman's Wharf where you can dine in the "Tara" room or "The Library" -- it isn't stuffy at all, the waiter catered to our kids when we were there.

You are walking distance to the Spaghetti Station, which is a good cheap restaurant to take children.

Have a *magical* time!

Thanks so much Gracey!

After I booked the hotel (being one of the last w/rooms when we're going), someone said "make sure it isnt a nasty hotel" and then I panicked!! I wouldnt want to be in a yucky hotel that didnt like kids. Even if we dont plan to be there long :D

How did you get around (driving wise). Did you rent a car or do they drive you places??

Rachel in Alaska<

we stayed there almost 12 years ago and liked it ! They had a shuttle then, and I would guess they still have one.

stpat.gif

Get Lucky !
Join us at the
Boise DIS meet
on Saint Paddy's day !
E-mail me for more info...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter