Confessions game

tlenzendorf

Always Dreaming of Disney!
I confess I found this game on the teen thread and it sounded like fun. I read someone else's post how they accidentally went in there and were confused by what the heck they were talking about, so I peeked. This game looked like fun.

I also confess that its 11:40 at night, DH and DDs are all sleeping and I stayed up to watch Enchanted :lovestruc

Your turn to confess!

Ok, I'll go again!

I confess that we haven't told our DDs that DH and I are going back to WDW in March and we aren't telling them our destination til after we get back for fear of on purising!

I confess I am sad nobody wants to play my game :guilty: Thanks for your response Hallowishes!

OK, I'll play :)

I confess that I watch the free WDW planning DVD at least 3 times a week:lmao:. I know thats sad but I have to hold on till we get there.:woohoo:

I confess that we still have our KTTW Cards from our trip last summer sitting in plain sight on our counter:lmao:

I confess that I am excited for the 8-12" of snow we're getting between today and tomorrow even though I just pretend that I hate it to go along with everyone else :goodvibes

i love this game!!! :love:
i confess that ive been checking the mail every day in the hopes that my passporter 2010 guide to walt disney world is finally here

I confess... I just wanted to let you all know before you saw it all over the news... Belle and I are dating now

I confess that I wore my Mickey crocs out. I mean literally, I wore the tread right off.

That's not a fashion statement to be proud of.

I confess I do not like the black Mickey Dooney and Burke purses. I wanted the print on the white purse put on the black one :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter