confessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparx

DIS Veteran
Okay, sometimes I click all the choices in multiple choice polls just to screw with the results.

and sometimes I randomly refresh my page, just to steal bandwidth.

well, my conscious is clear. so what do you have to confess?

Refreshing steals bandwidth?! Uh oh.

I blamed my brother for breaking a ceramic bunny when I was nine.

I confess that I have no idea what it means to steal bandwith.

I also confess that lawnmowers and vacuums scare the stuffing out of me.

When I was younger I had a button collection and ya know those extra buttons in those small packages? If I loved the button I'd used to steal it and drop it on the floor like I found it there.

In First grade I stole a pair of scissors. (I lost mine, and the ones in the back of the room looked just like mine...)

I like Webkinz. :0

I also think that hijacking threads is fun.

And I like making insulting faces behind peoples' backs.

Hm...

I have hacked into someone's gaming account so I could play DoD without having to pay for Steam.

I confess that when I was in Pre K and Kindergarten I loved to eat the paste. God I am so glad after all these years I have gotten that off my chest. :rotfl2:

I confess that all the way up till 6th grade, I used to cry everytime it began to rain. Even if I was in school I would beg to go home.

I confess that I didn't have any real friends until 6th grade. I was a loner..lol

I confess that I took one of my dad's beers from the fridge and drank it about a month ago. And he never really found out. I know I am bad.

I confess that I spit in my friends drink at our 8th grade graduation for a joke. She didn't notice, I still haven't told her. lol...I kinda regretted it awhile later but I can't change it so...

I took a book with me from the library when I quit Public School and did homeschool. I still read that book. :upsidedow

and i hack my boyfriends facebook all the time to see if any random girls have added/messaged him.

and it's not because i don't trust him, i know he'd never do anything like that...
it's because i want to see how many girls are jealous of me because he's my boyfriend

:rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter