confessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found my first confession.
Page 245 post #3671

Originally Posted by ::Snow_White:: View Post
I confess this book I'm reading is really wierd and it kinda scares me.
I confess I hope what happens in the book doesn't happen in real life.
I confess even though, I think it'd be pretty cool if the moon was that close to earth. It'd be pretty.

I confess that I read that book. Life As We Knew It, right? Don't worry. It freaked me out too.
I confess that I just started reading this thread.
I confess that I have yet to do my history summer reading.
I confess that my English summer reading was way too easy. You only had to read a 150+ page book.
I confess that I'm sad the Harry Potter phenomenon is basically over.

I confess that trying to make a post about shipping, of all things, is making me feel really stupid. ._.

I confess that I need to eat supper. Pretty badly, as it were. And it needs to be something that isn't a Rice Krispie treat, though Lord knows I could make a meal out of them.

I confess that my mom wondered the other day if I might have anemia, which sounds... bad, but I don't know what it is and keep forgetting to look it up.

I confess that I couldn't have cared less about Joost yesterday morning even though it was taking up perfectly good memory on my computer. Now, though, I have reason to love it. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter