Confirmation for DDP?

Problem is you have to be signed up for it BEFORE you arrive at Disney. I have no confirmation to prove that I signed up for it. :confused3 Help anyone!!

When I made our ressie for my July trip in April, I verbally added the DDP as well as some room requests. When the written confirmation arrived, it did have the room requests, but nothing about the DDP. I happen to call back to MS about 2 weeks ago, checking on something unrelated, but asked about it. The CM told me yes, it was in the system, but if I wanted she could send out another confirmation with the DDP written on it. I said, yes, please. (Just in case.) It arrived and all of the room requests and the DDP added are there. So, better to be safe than sorry...just call back and inquire...then ask for a new confirmation to be sent.

There was another thread on the DVC boards about this recently and it seems that the confirmation letters without DDP listed is not uncommon, while others have reported receiving the confirmation letters with it listed the first time.

Hope this helps!

Just call MS and verifly you signed up for the plan.

You won't get a verification... Call MS and ask them to repeat to you the price you owe for the plan. If you have it on your ressie they will quote you the price if not than well they will say, "whatcha talkin' 'bout willis?".

I just called 2 days before we left and verified it was on there, the amount we owe and the number involved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter