Confirmation number not being recognized!

tweedlemom

DIS Veteran
The Disney website will not recognize my confirmation #, for the purpose of making ADR's! We are 180 days out today. We were online at 6 am! Has anyone else had this issue? I'm freaking out!!!

Make sure you're putting in your date of arrival, the correct resort, and your last name. Try the last name of other people on your ressie if they are different?

Also, if there are letters in your confirmation number, be sure to capitalize them, it is case sensitive.

I had to wait until 7am to phone WDW, but wonderful Cast Member Stephanie helped us out and made our ADR's no problem! Thanks!

The Disney website will not recognize my confirmation #, for the purpose of making ADR's! We are 180 days out today. We were online at 6 am! Has anyone else had this issue? I'm freaking out!!!

I know i would totally be freaking out if this had happened to me. But i made sure i did a dry run before my ADR morning came so that was one less thing to worry about other than a computer crashing. lol.

Where is the area that you put this number in? Don't see it anywhere! Want to make sure I have this down pat prior to my ADR-making date.

Where is the area that you put this number in? Don't see it anywhere! Want to make sure I have this down pat prior to my ADR-making date.

When you first get in to a restaurant that you want to make a reservation there is a link that you put the information into after you do it once it keeps it until your finished

When you first get in to a restaurant that you want to make a reservation there is a link that you put the information into after you do it once it keeps it until your finished

Okay, I am signed in and playing around with the WDW site. I pick a restauant, fill in my preferred time, number of guests, times come up and I choose it, then put in the security code. My dining cart comes up but I still don't see a spot to put in my confirmation code.

What am I missing?

On the original page for the restaurant, where you enter your number of adults and kids and time preference, above that part is a retrieve my reservation link. You need to enter it there BEFORE you actually search for the time/date you want.

On the original page for the restaurant, where you enter your number of adults and kids and time preference, above that part is a retrieve my reservation link. You need to enter it there BEFORE you actually search for the time/date you want.

Thanks so much! I'd never paid attention to that!

Yes it had happened to me just recently... Made my DD an appt at the BBB at DTD for their 1st appt of the day... Found that it may be a little timeing to get there cause we would be using disney transportation... When I figured I could make her appt the day we visit the MK I was on the phone ASAP cause I was about 100 days to the trip... CM could not find my reservation... I had a number that I was given and nothing would come up... I gave them my other info and they found nothing... I would have been soo upset if we went all the way there and they wouldn't be able to help us... Soo saddd!!!

Luckily I was able to change the location and get a early afternoon appt for her at MK!!! I think she's gonna love becoming a princess at the castle! Now we'll be able to visit Pixie Hollow early in the day so there won't be much of a wait!!! Yayyyy Super Excited!!! Win Win situation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter