CONFIRMED SNACKS - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the general guideline is most things under $5 or so often count as a snack credit. Scanning a few restaurants, it looks like a lot of sub-$5 breakfast items aren't on the snack list though (i.e. it's hard to get a breakfast on snack credits now). Does that match up to your experiences? For instance all of the bagels and breakfast sandwiched at Main Street Bakery aren't on the list.

I think it has always been the case that most breakfast sandwiches have been excluded from snack credits. When we've used snacks for breakfast it has always been for continental-breakfast type items - muffins, croissants, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, etc. - and those are still available at a lot of locations, including MSB (though since it became Starbucks the lines are so long that we seldom go!).

Thank you so much for your effort. This list will help me find snacks that I can bring home.

Great new DFB video on best use of snack credits. One currently listed at over $8

Can anyone help me find the cheeseburger wanton in Adventureland? We tried looking for it last June and couldn't find it :(

Here is a Sept 2017 update to the Confirmed Snacks Thread posted in 2014.

Below are confirmed items that can be used as a snack credit when using the 2017 dining plan from the 4 parks. As of now, I did not include snacks from the water parks, the resorts or Disney Springs. These items were sourced mainly from AllEars.net and TouringPlans.com.

Since I was unable to cut and paste all the items, I had to put it in a spreadsheet on Google Drive, which can then be opened in Google Sheets or downloaded to your PC as an Excel document. The items can be filtered by Park, Park section, restaurant name and also sorted by price.

Please feel free to let me know of any pricing differences or errors that you see and I'll gladly update the sheet.

Hope this helps!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vXckwn5hMpVVg-iVyKb0XhCXRPN3aanBcFzrq3dSh_8
thanks for posting!

Thank you so much!!! This is a wonderful resource!! May need to print it out to take to the parks ;-)

I don't intend to print it either !!!! In simple terms, are 'snack' eligible food items marked as such or do you have to ask before you make a purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!