• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

confused about early entry

K

kellymouse

I'm totally confused about early entry. We are staying at the DLH for 3 nights, but we didn't buy a package and we didn't get our tickets through AAA. Do we get to use early entry just by staying at DLH? :confused3

We have stayed at PP the past few years, but nobody has ever mentioned this at check-in so I am hoping we can.

Thanks!

I've answered this so many times this week, I feel like a broken record. LOL!

The 3 onsite hotels have been offering special for the last year. YOu may have EE each day it is offered (Mon, Tues, Thurs and Saturday). It is an unadvertised special and could end at any time, although there have been no rumors of it ending soon. They will tell you about this "special" when you check in. If you try to call and confirm it, you will tell you its not offered. They like it to be a surprise at check in.

I've never been told about the EE benefit when I've checked into the GCH or DLH, but have gotten this benefit our last 3 visits including this past week. We currently have APs so can only get EE by staying onsite. We just show our charge slip with our passes when we enter for EE. As stated, it is only available on select days (usually Sat, Mon, Tue, and Thur as noted by the previous poster).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter