Confused about Snack Credits...

allegracristina

Mouseketeer
I keep reading that people got the mickey rice krispy treats or funnel cakes with their snack credits. I thought that the snack credits could only be used for certain items-specifically water, soda, tea/coffee, ice cream novelty bar, bag of chips, or a piece of fruit. What's the deal?

I don't know about funnel cakes, but the krispie treats are only allowed at the resort food courts, not at any of the parks. The food courts are a little more lenient on snack options.

Absolutely right about the food courts at resorts being more lenient than the parks. At the parks I discovered that you should JUST go to the snack carts that carry the exact items the plan covers. It's easier and you don't have to spend 15 minutes having a discussion with someone in Mexico about how you wanted 3 drinks for 3 snack credits. (Yes, I have had this discussion and the manager had to teach the cashier how to do it while I waited!)
Anyway, at the food courts, go up to a cashier before you choose items and ask what are considered desserts, drinks, snacks, etc.
Good luck!!

We hardly used any snack credits on our last trip so we bought 12 mickey krispie treats home that we got at the POR food court just before hoping on the ME bus.

I love those rice krispy treats! I wonder if Captain Cook's (at the Poly where we're staying) lets you use a snack credit for them? If not, you'd better believe I will be on a bus to one of the "food court" resorts to get them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter