Confused help

juliette

Crazy for DISNEY
Okay here is the deal I want to plan the perfect vacation saving as much as I can.
First I have resverations at All-star movies for 10 days for about 1100 want to know if this is good no codes yet June 28-July8
Then I also saw that Radisson Parkway will come out for about 800 but do I really want to stay off site
I also noticed that people split there stay from one disney resort to another disney resort. Is this a good I idea does it save more or its just for the experience.
I've been to Disney in 99 and did the cruise twice one in 2000 and then in 2001.
And it took me this long to discover this great website and I am hooked
So please all the disney lovers HELP
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Welcome to the DIS!

I'm not sure about codes at ASMo - its such a popular resort that I'm not sure its usually included in the codes - Sports and Music almost always are. You may be able to get a AAA or DC (while it lasts) discount at Movies - but not sure.

We usually split our stays between an epcot area resort and a MK area resort - helps make the best of park hours. In the past we have saved money by renting DVC points during the week and then splurging for a deluxe (monorail) on the weekend. Codes can make this possible as well (if available) by staying at a value or moderate the first part of the stay and then "upgrading" to a deluxe with AP discount or code (if available).

Can't help much with off site hotels - we always stay on site, but that can depend on how large your party will be and if you will use a car while you're there. Its just 2 of us and we don't drive while we're there so on-site just makes more sense.

Hope that helps - good luck!

Melissa

I would never consider staying off-site. For me, a trip to Disney and wanting it to be perfect requires an on-site stay. I love being immersed in he magic of Disney.

Also for practical reasons, it is much easier to return to your resort for a mid day for a break.

About resort hopping - that is probably a choice and is done for the experience and not necessarily to save $.

I hope you have a magical trip. :D

We are resort hopping to save $. We really wanted to stay at Poly but can't afford those rates for 7 nights so we are dping 2 nights there and 5 at AKL (room cost for 4 nights will be split with a friend for even more savings). I think resort hopping is a great way to experience a resort that might be a little out of your price range.

I would definitely save the nicest one for last to avoid any let down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter