Confusion About Packages

Focusdude

Takin' on the jellies!
I'm looking at the supposed "money saving" packages on the Disneyland Paris website and I don't get it. I'm looking at booking an off site hotel (Vienna House) for one night with one day passes for both parks (2 adults). The Disney price is $826 - but if I book separately it is only $380! Am I missing something? I still get the shuttle to the parks, and don't care about getting in super early (I'm coming down from Paris so won't be there super early in the morning).

Ive never heard of Vienna House hotel so Ive just had to check. There are several reasons why the price difference is so high

It appears both Dream Castle and Magic Circus are part of the Vienna House group so firstly are you sure you looked at the price for the same hotel both times?

When you book a package through Disney you get tickets for every day including arrival and departure days so 1 night will give 2 days of tickets

Does booking it separately include any tickets as you usually have to buy these separately - Did that price include tickets as well?

If you book a package through Disney you dont have to book through your countries booking site - DLP gives different offers to different countries so look on some of the Europeean sites as well - French, English, Irish etc

I'm looking at the supposed "money saving" packages on the Disneyland Paris website and I don't get it. I'm looking at booking an off site hotel (Vienna House) for one night with one day passes for both parks (2 adults). The Disney price is $826 - but if I book separately it is only $380! Am I missing something? I still get the shuttle to the parks, and don't care about getting in super early (I'm coming down from Paris so won't be there super early in the morning).
The package I bought through the Disney website gave us 4 nights for the price of two, so that's a real deal. I also saved money by booking via another country's offer to get lower pricing for that deal.

I suspect you're not finding a deal because you're only staying one night and you only want tickets for one day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter