Congrats Cleveland Browns

What happened at the end? Did the Browns miss a field goal?

That was a roller coaster game for sure. I was depressed most of the game thinking the Browns were going to lose, then had some hope they could pull out a win, then the missed Steeler field goal in OT, then the Browns blocked one. I think it was Bruce Arians who said at the end that the Browns should feel good and the Steelers bad about the outcome. I don't care about many games, but as a Clevelander living in Pittsburgh I always hope the Browns can beat them!

The Browns are my adopted 2nd favorite team. I'm also an Oklahoma Sooners fan who loves Baker Mayfield. The Browns need to put him in and win or lose with him while he gains experience. The guy is a relentless competitor and I believe will eventually make the Browns a winner. They win today if Baker was in the game.

Give Baker the ball!!!

My FIL was over today watching with us, he's 81. He was telling us all about how great the Browns were when he was a kid. I wish they'd come back around, it's so frustrating.

When I was a kid we had the Kardiac Kids, and even though they didn't get to a super bowl, those years were some great games, save for a couple against the dang Broncos; "The Drive" & "The Fumble" :sad:

I am counting the tie as a win. You know when ever your rival is a lot better then you, and you mange to tie them, the next tie you destroy them, And Ron I could see why you keep following Baker Mayfield, I follow the browns closely all my life, and I am completely taken in with this young, confident and humble your man, the team leaders are already getting in line behind him, when he gets his chance it will last 12 -15 years

The Browns are my adopted 2nd favorite team. I'm also an Oklahoma Sooners fan who loves Baker Mayfield. The Browns need to put him in and win or lose with him while he gains experience. The guy is a relentless competitor and I believe will eventually make the Browns a winner. They win today if Baker was in the game.

Give Baker the ball!!!

I like Baker and think he's got franchise QB potential, but I'd rather he was on the bench for a while and learning for now. Trying to rush him out there, IMO, won't end well and too often, the Browns destroyed QBs by playing them too soon.

We were at Buffalo Wild Wings. I’ve never heard so many people rooting for the same team!

Give Baker the ball!!!

Manzel 2.0???

The REAL question at the end of the game really was: "Are the Browns really getting better, or did the Steelers just suck that badly?"

The REAL question at the end of the game really was: "Are the Browns really getting better, or did the Steelers just suck that badly?"

Both, to be honest. The Browns have definitely improved (not that there was much room to go down from last year :p ) and the Steelers did everything they possibly could to give away this game.

The game was great and terrible at the same. We have improved but the offence line needs to improve. If it stays this bad Baker will be in before you know it.

The true test of which of those things this game was will be the rest of the season. A few years ago both teams started 0-4 and for reasons I will never understand Browns fans were gloating about Pittsburgh being 0-4 even though they had the same record. Pittsburgh came one result away from making the playoffs that year while Cleveland anchored the division again.

This game could be the start of either or both teams trending in different directions or a fluke. Time till tell.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter