Congrats Cleveland Browns

The Browns are my adopted 2nd favorite team. I'm also an Oklahoma Sooners fan who loves Baker Mayfield. The Browns need to put him in and win or lose with him while he gains experience. The guy is a relentless competitor and I believe will eventually make the Browns a winner. They win today if Baker was in the game.

Give Baker the ball!!!

Well Browns fans, how did I do with my above quote?

Give Baker the ball!!!

Go Browns!!!

Impressive game, the energy from the stadium could be felt allllll the in MN. When Baker took the field, it was electric!!! WTG, Browns!

Impressive game, the energy from the stadium could be felt allllll the in MN. When Baker took the field, it was electric!!! WTG, Browns!

Baker plays hard and is a fierce competitor which rubs off on his teammates. He's also a very accurate passer and plays with a chip on his shoulder. I love the guy. Last week Drew Brees predicted that Mayfield will end up being better than him.

Baker is fun to watch and the Browns will be too.

Baker plays hard and is a fierce competitor which rubs off on his teammates. He's also a very accurate passer and plays with a chip on his shoulder. I love the guy. Last week Drew Brees predicted that Mayfield will end up being better than him.

Baker is fun to watch and the Browns will be too.

Agreed! My older son is a Browns fan (it's a mixed household - 2 Vikings, 1 Jags, 1 Browns), so I have heard ALLLLL about Baker for the last few months. I am glad he got his shot!

Baker is the real deal, all the players want to play for him, Im so excited I might wet myself

Was routing for the Browns after watching Hard Knocks this year.

HOWEVER

Upset that the Jets lost to them. Giants fan (second team Jets) NY Sports Fan

Put a bet on the Browns at Ocean Resort before the season opened to win the AFC. (longest shot on the board, only a 5 dollar bet but will pay 200). Was about to rip it up (but hey I still got a chance) :)

Looks like he might work out better than the last Texan QB that went to the Browns lol

Last edited:
Looks like he might work out better than the last Texas QB that went to the Browns lol

McCoy ? in retrospect he sill in the League, better then most, but you mean birth right, cause he went to Oklahoma

McCoy ? in retrospect he sill in the League, better then most, but you mean birth right, cause he went to Oklahoma
Johnny Manziel lol.....Yes birthplace (I edited my original post for clarity) the state of Texas subsidizes OU football:D

Last edited:
Johnny Manziel lol.....Yes birthplace (I edited my original post for clarity) the state of Texas subsidizes OU football:D

lol, they do, also I want you to know Ohio subsidizes Michigan with players. Manzel, Lol, ow could I forget, what a train wreck he was/is. In many people in Clev didnt want Baker of fear he another Manzel, but lucky for us our GM just kept saying, there 2 different people Baker a good kid

My boyfriend was at the game Thursday night, he said it was like witnessing an historic event, fans stayed after the game all just celebrating together. He got home after 2 am and was too excited to sleep. Cleveland teams have had so many “almosts” the past couple years so it was awesome to have something to celebrate again.

Good week in Cleveland with the Indians clinching the division also. Browns play the 0-2 Raiders next so maybe they will continue to win?

The Browns are my adopted 2nd favorite team. I'm also an Oklahoma Sooners fan who loves Baker Mayfield. The Browns need to put him in and win or lose with him while he gains experience. The guy is a relentless competitor and I believe will eventually make the Browns a winner. They win today if Baker was in the game.

Give Baker the ball!!!

Here was my post on Sept. 9th. Looks like I hit it spot on. Baker is a winner and a fierce competitor. I'm in New England and sports talk here says the Browns are now a must watch with Mayfield at the helm. With that solid young defense and Baker the Browns now need to hire the right coach and they'll be in the mix for years. I've always rooted for the Browns after the Patriots and with Baker I'm now all in.

Exciting time for the Browns!!!

I'll openly admit that I hated the Mayfield pick on draft night, but he's certainly proved me wrong this year (thankfully!). :) I think we finally found a franchise QB! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts