Congrats on not being sold separately! ~ a 20th anniversary trip report. New TR link 12/21

What a gorgeous evening you had. Les Halles is a favourite spot for my family any time of day. I had that little pot of deliciousness that is the raspberry dessert for breakfast once (sure I was on my holidays lol) and convinced my sons it was a healthy choice because of those 3 wee raspberries on the top (such innocence then -not so easily fooled these days) :rotfl2:
You look stunning in your long dress. Beautiful photos of you both :goodvibes

That's really my idea of a great evening at EPCOT! I love just enjoying the World Showcase, particularly as it turns from day to night. Getting a drink from La Cava and enjoying Illuminations is always a nice way to end the day!

I learned so much more about Illuminations during our tour this August. It has so much meaning!

Love your pictures in WS!

What a nice night! I love your dress, you look like Princess Aurora!! :)
Thank you so much! That is the exact look I was going for!
Things are going great, I am feeling well. Thank you! My anatomy ultrasound is scheduled for Nov 20, and we have a FP+ on Nov 28 to meet Mickey and Minnie at Adventure Outpost in AK so they can help us find out what we are having

Great pics!
I'm bummed we weren't able to see IllumiNations again before it ended, such a great show.
That is so exciting!!!Glad to hear everything is going so well!
Beautiful shot!
Thank you! That is something coming from you. :goodvibes
I've only eaten the sweets there, but... yummm!!!
Everything I have tried from there has been delish!!!
You can get arrested for not stopping there, you know.
Absolutely!
Hmmm...
Cítricos?
You are very, very close!
Your pink dress is so pretty.
Thank you....it's one of the Land's End fit and flare dresses. They are so comfortable!
Catching up!

Your Dec itinerary looks fun! I'm bummed I won't get to ride Jingle Cruise this year, I love it so much more than JUNGLE Cruise :(

You look lovely in your pink dress! We enjoy Les Halles too but it's easy to fill up on all the goodies lol.
I am so excited for Jingle Cruise! Only 43 days to go until my short but sweet trip....I can't wait! Les Halles is dangerous....everything there is so good! Thank you for the sweet compliment!
Totally agree about Jingle Cruise!!!!
Can't wait to try it out!
What a lovely night. It was a fitting way to celebrate your last Illuminations. Your dress is gorgeous.
It was such a great night....relaxing and fun. Thank you!
:goodvibes
What a gorgeous evening you had. Les Halles is a favourite spot for my family any time of day. I had that little pot of deliciousness that is the raspberry dessert for breakfast once (sure I was on my holidays lol) and convinced my sons it was a healthy choice because of those 3 wee raspberries on the top (such innocence then -not so easily fooled these days) :rotfl2:
You look stunning in your long dress. Beautiful photos of you both :goodvibes
You are so sweet, thank you! There are definitely a few shots that I would like to get framed. My rule is that if food has fruit on it somewhere, it is automatically a health food...lol!
That's really my idea of a great evening at EPCOT! I love just enjoying the World Showcase, particularly as it turns from day to night. Getting a drink from La Cava and enjoying Illuminations is always a nice way to end the day!
It really was a great night.....I just love Epcot evenings. :)
I learned so much more about Illuminations during our tour this August. It has so much meaning!

Love your pictures in WS!
Thanks Caroline! What was your biggest take away about Illuminations? Was that the UnDiscovered future world tour? I'd love to do an Epcot tour one trip.

I am glad it is going okay so far.....you will be a rockstar! They are lucky to have you. :hug:
Awww thank you so much!!! :hug: :goodvibes

My favourite memory is of Jack (then 8, now 19) slipping his hand into mine and saying "Oh Mummy, isn't it the most beautiful thing you have ever seen?"
This is so precious, wow. :wizard:

IMG_5420.JPG
Absolutely gorgeous!!! :goodvibes

December trip update!

I decided to book Tony's Most Merriest Town Square party for the night of the Christmas party. It is a bit on the pricey side but I decided to go for it as I really want to watch the parade from the perfect viewing spot AND there are beverages of the adult kind which is always a good thing!

I also treated myself to the Minnie Christmas sweater from the Disney store....it is super cute this year with the Fair Isle pattern.

Now I just need candy cane and snowflake ears to match!!

However everything we tried was delicious......we went for the pumpkin soup in a bread bowl, the quiche and the chocolate mousse with raspberries. This came to $18 and it was more than enough food for two of us for a light dinner.

For filling you up AND tasting good , that's an incredibly reasonable price!
Any ideas where??
With 2 special events to celebrate... I"m going with V&As! :)

My favourite memory is of Jack (then 8, now 19) slipping his hand into mine and saying "Oh Mummy, isn't it the most beautiful thing you have ever seen?" And of course, I adore "We go on"
❤ ❤ ❤

we went for the pumpkin soup in a bread bowl, the quiche and the chocolate mousse with raspberries. This came to $18 and it was more than enough food for two of us for a light dinner.
This sounds like the perfect dinner to me. I had no idea they had pumpkin soup that sounds delicious. As I sit here pondering dinner and just wanting something light quiche and soup sounds perfect.

Gorgeous dress!!!!

also treated myself to the Minnie Christmas sweater from the Disney store....it is super cute this year with the Fair Isle pattern.
Love the sweater. I did some damage there online this morning buying Christmas ornaments and pajamas. I may not be going to Disney but I'm ready for some Christmas

For filling you up AND tasting good , that's an incredibly reasonable price!

With 2 special events to celebrate... I"m going with V&As! :)
It really was a great day and the food was excellent. I have never been disappointed at Les Halles. Also, you would be right on our dinner choice! Coming up soon!
Such a cute sweater! I will be interested in hearing about the Tony’s party!
Thank you, I love it too. I hope the party will be good. :)
❤ ❤ ❤

This sounds like the perfect dinner to me. I had no idea they had pumpkin soup that sounds delicious. As I sit here pondering dinner and just wanting something light quiche and soup sounds perfect.

Gorgeous dress!!!!

Love the sweater. I did some damage there online this morning buying Christmas ornaments and pajamas. I may not be going to Disney but I'm ready for some Christmas
Quiche and soup is always a nice option. I also crave tomato soup with grilled cheese and had to have it one summer at Beaches and cream. It really was excellent. Thanks for the compliment on my dress. It is from Lands End. I have several of the fit and flare style...some knee length and some long. They are so comfortable and light in the heat.

I can't wait to wear that sweater! There are so many cute things at the Disney store this year. They have friends and family this weekend so I am saving my 25% off card to do some damage there! Online shopping at Disney is impossible for Canadians as it is a $45 dollar shipping rate, then the exchange and duties. It's brutal! Thankfully we have a Disney store only 25 minutes from us......suffice to say, they know me well there!

I wanted to check in and see how your boy is doing as well. Hope he is ok.......Newfs are the loveliest and most gentle dogs ever.
Disney has soooo many cute holiday items this year and I have a feeling I will be dropping a lot of money there!!!!
You and me both, my friend!

I decided to book Tony's Most Merriest Town Square party for the night of the Christmas party. It is a bit on the pricey side but I decided to go for it as I really want to watch the parade from the perfect viewing spot AND there are beverages of the adult kind which is always a good thing!

Sounds like a good plan. We thought about it but with 4 adults it's a bit tooo pricey for us. Can't wait to hear what you think of it.

I also treated myself to the Minnie Christmas sweater from the Disney store....it is super cute this year with the Fair Isle pattern.

Very cute!

Now I just need candy cane and snowflake ears to match!!

I love those ears!

My favourite memory is of Jack (then 8, now 19) slipping his hand into mine and saying "Oh Mummy, isn't it the most beautiful thing you have ever seen?"

,That is just the sweetest memory!

What a beautiful photo! Glad you were able to experience Illuminations one last time. Hope the new show is a worthy replacement!

We were heading off to KTTK and had a very special dinner planned. Any ideas where??

Maybe Victoria and Alberts? It's my dream splurge meal, so that's why it's my guess.

I don't blame you for ending up with more snacks than you anticipated. Pumpkin soup is always delicious, and that quiche looked really good!

What a sweet story about your son and IllumiNations. That would definitely leave a special memory of the nighttime show. :goodvibes

Looking forward to hearing about your experience with the KTTK tour. And oh gosh, I'm trying to remember where you said you were going for the birthday dinner. It's not Hoop Dee Do, right? My memory is failing me. :rotfl:

Sounds like a good plan. We thought about it but with 4 adults it's a bit tooo pricey for us. Can't wait to hear what you think of it.

Very cute!

I love those ears!
The only way I can really afford Tony's is that I am there on my own. Solo trips are a great time to check things out and see if they would be a worthwhile expenditure for the whole family. If I had my DH and boys along for the ride, it would be $500+tax in USD just for the add on PLUS the cost of the party tickets. So we would be looking at over $1000 USD for a 5 hour event which is just not feasible especially with our exchange rate right now. I love my sweater and can't wait to get the ears! Are you doing the party this trip?
,That is just the sweetest memory!

What a beautiful photo! Glad you were able to experience Illuminations one last time. Hope the new show is a worthy replacement!

Maybe Victoria and Alberts? It's my dream splurge meal, so that's why it's my guess.
It is pretty sweet even though I am the only one who remembers it.....Jack barely remembers seeing Illuminations at all. :( I think that photo is a framer, we need some recent pics of us. :) You would be right on V&A's!! Review coming up soon!
I don't blame you for ending up with more snacks than you anticipated. Pumpkin soup is always delicious, and that quiche looked really good!

What a sweet story about your son and IllumiNations. That would definitely leave a special memory of the nighttime show. :goodvibes

Looking forward to hearing about your experience with the KTTK tour. And oh gosh, I'm trying to remember where you said you were going for the birthday dinner. It's not Hoop Dee Do, right? My memory is failing me. :rotfl:
We didn't intend to get three snacks at our first stop but everything looked so good that we couldn't resist. I am sure you will have many of those sweet memories with your two as the years go on. It what keeps us mamas going during the teenage years.....lol! We loved KTTK...so amazing! We did do Hoop dee do but not until our last night. Our anniversary dinner/Bill's bday dinner was at Disney's only 5 diamond restaurant......Victoria and Albert's. :cloud9::cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter