Congrats on not being sold separately! ~ a 20th anniversary trip report. New TR link 12/21

Thanks for sharing your trip with us and congratulations again on 20years!
OOP seems to work so much better if you prefer table service and lounges to eat in so thanks for the cost comparison.
Crossing my fingers for you that you get your DVC bid accepted.
Have a wonderful trip and Happy Christmas to you 🎄

Thanks for sharing your trip with us and congratulations again on 20years!
OOP seems to work so much better if you prefer table service and lounges to eat in so thanks for the cost comparison.
Crossing my fingers for you that you get your DVC bid accepted.
Have a wonderful trip and Happy Christmas to you 🎄
Thank you so much! I am so pleased that you followed along. :)

My trip was awesome. The link for my new TR is below:

Joy in the World

Been away for a few weeks, but enjoyed reading about your trip. I liked your summary of the Dining Plan vs. OOP. You make some great points. I still like the Dining Plan for the way we tour, but if it was an adults only trip and we could do the lounge thing easier, we definitely would!

In fact, we loved Wilderness Lodge so much that we put in an offer on a 150 point resale DVC contract at Boulder Ridge Villas!! It went to Disney two weeks ago for Right of first refusal and we are keeping our fingers crossed they pass on it.
I really love Wilderness Lodge! I hope it works out for you!

Been away for a few weeks, but enjoyed reading about your trip. I liked your summary of the Dining Plan vs. OOP. You make some great points. I still like the Dining Plan for the way we tour, but if it was an adults only trip and we could do the lounge thing easier, we definitely would!

I really love Wilderness Lodge! I hope it works out for you!
Glad to see you back on the boards! The dining plan was great when our boys were younger but once we were paying for five Disney "adults", going OOP worked so much better. The lounges are awesome on a couples or solo trip, so much flexibility!

Come on over to my TR "Joy in the World" (linked in my signature) and my DVC journey will be revealed soon! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts