• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Congrats, wildeoscar....

Congrats WO!!!!! You are awesome!! I had a great time last night because of you!!

I just told DH I had my first date with Kevin and John!! :laughing:

Boy, that was one long, fast growing thread! A fun read - good thing I wasn't watching it last nite - I would have imploded from all the suspense! :lmao:

Loved all the updates from Kevin and Bawb shows he's the great guy I think he is! :thumbsup2

cheers,
:flower3:

Congrats and thanks for a great saturday night...and the happy ending. I was biting my nails in between the refesh button.

Wildeoscar has a fan base now.... He's ingrained in DIS lore forever.

Gonna be a great cruise.

Wildeoscar has a fan base now.... He's ingrained in DIS lore forever.

Gonna be a great cruise.

I was cheering for wildeoscar cuz I love his avatar - hope that's really his pup! :dogdance:

safetymom (?) - honorable mentions to you too for your grace! :thumbsup2

cheers,

I was cheering for wildeoscar cuz I love his avatar - hope that's really his pup! :dogdance:

safetymom (?) - honorable mentions to you too for your grace! :thumbsup2

cheers,

I wish I had known what wildeoscar looked like. I would have helped him try to find Pete. I just wanted to see it unfold in person.

Congratulations WildeOscar! I can't believe I read all 42 pages of the other post this morning.

Ummm...hello....somebody better get their name added to the DU Cruise Roll Call A.S.A.P. !!! :thumbsup2

Wow, I've had a busy week and I'm falling so behind here! Congrats Oscar!

Congrats WO, and way to go. I had to go to an indoor football game, so I had to miss the play by play. I was on pins and needles reading it after the fact. It sounds crazy, just like Mardi Gras here in southwest Louisiana. You deserve it, and best wishes.

Sammie

Congrats from me too. Newbie here. You all kept me so entertained last night. I had to work and couldnt go out but had more fun at home on the boards. :rotfl:

Just wanted to add my congratulations too :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter