CONGRATULATIONS RAPTORS!!!

Not a basketball fan but I'm glad they won! It sounds like I should have stayed up to watch the end of the game.

Yeah, we aren't either but kinda hard not to get caught up in the hype!! I had the surface open beside me to watch the score and when it switched to say final score I closed it and went to bed!

Today's a Toronto day and the greyhound goes right past Scotiabank Arena, I was really impressed by the fact that it's cleaned up and no indication of how busy it must have been only a few hours ago.

Not a basketball fan but I'm glad they won! It sounds like I should have stayed up to watch the end of the game.

Me either but after never watching a game, ever, I started watching this final series. I found I really enjoyed it, probably because of the intensity each team brought to their playing.

I was holding my breathe for the last 2 minutes of the game. I was so worried that Curry would get another 3-point shot.

The way the game ended you must have been holding your breath for 20 minutes! Could not believe how long it took to play that last 0.9 second. Regardless, the outcome was favourable. I honestly don't think I could have taken another game like that. Those guys have nerves of steel and amazing focus to do that.

Me either but after never watching a game, ever, I started watching this final series. I found I really enjoyed it, probably because of the intensity each team brought to their playing.

The way the game ended you must have been holding your breath for 20 minutes! Could not believe how long it took to play that last 0.9 second. Regardless, the outcome was favourable. I honestly don't think I could have taken another game like that. Those guys have nerves of steel and amazing focus to do that.

Yes, the last 0.9 second is unbelievable! I had to resume breathing when their clock stopped. That helped!! Lol!!!

My brother was actually at the game - full Raptors gear and all.

Intense series and I was unsure it was gonna happen until Curry missed that 3.

Curry seemed to be off his game yesterday and that might be due to VanVleet, who was an unsung hero this series.

This was a great win for the Raps, for Toronto and for Canada. I've been lucky enough to see Toronto win 3 major titles now. Just didn't expect that 26 year gap between 2&3.

Today's a Toronto day and the greyhound goes right past Scotiabank Arena, I was really impressed by the fact that it's cleaned up and no indication of how busy it must have been only a few hours ago.

There was some smashed glass in various places while I was bringing my kids to the library this morning (about 10am) but nothing major. No graffiti or anything. Shops were untouched.

We live right downtown and the streets were packed. People just poured out of their apartments after the win and took over the streets. It was amazing. The cheering, car horns, fireworks etc., went on until the early hours.

Now, to see if I can find a 2019 champions hat for my husband in time for fathers day on Sunday!

My dh became a huge fan after the leafs were out of the playoffs. Never had an interest before these playoffs.

We had our dd's convocation on Thursday and because we were sitting at an end both he and our ds kept taking extra long bathroom breaks. Then I noticed ds had shown dh how to download some app so he could live stream it. 🙄

I'm sure they weren't the only ones (my dd says some boys on stage were doing that). The Valedictorian in his speech let everyone know what the score was at that point. LOL

I wouldn't say Disney ruins other vacations for me. Other trips I take have different goals and different expectations. I'm up for quirky (usually century old) hotels in other places. But when I'm at Disney I have a certain expectation there. I'm seldom disappointed.
Interesting to see how many of us became fans. Guess we all wanted something to cheer about!
I think so. People get caught up in it as fans and media start hyping up the possibility of "this could happen". I don't mind it, never have, with a couple of exceptions that I won't get into.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!