Congratulations Sam

Terrise

Earning My Ears
Congratulations to Photobear Sam and StarWars Man who became Mr. and Mrs. this weekend. Best wishes for many happy years and Disney trips together.
Terrise

liefde.gif
Congratulations!!!!
liefde.gif

Congratulations Samantha and DH! :) I wish you two many many years of happiness together.
luvlove.gif

Congrats to the two of you! Looking forward to meeting with you again real soon!

Congratulations to the happy couple. May you have many, many happy years together.:D

I was thinking about Samantha and Richard yesterday and wondering how the weather was in Shediac.

Congratulations to both of you!

Wow! That's great news! :p

Congratulations to the new couple! I hope you have many years of happiness together ... along with many Disney trips!!:D

CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting. I wonder how many Disney trips you'll have taken by your 50th wedding anniversary? ;)

Hi you two !
We are sending you our best wishes and congratulations on your marriage. We wished we could have been with you, but we know you will tell us all about it when you get back to Ottawa.
Looking forward to seeing the photos and of course, you guys!

Lots of Love,
Wendy and Kaighley :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc
Lynden and Magic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter