Connecting Disney Travel Co and points Reservation?

stlrod

DIS Veteran
Have managed to get a standard studio at Poly for 2 nights during busy time but not having much luck with third night. Thinking about getting it through Disney Travel Co. Anyone had luck doing this without moving? Thanks.

I was surprised and excited to get 5 cash nights at a Poly Studio June 29-July 3. 5 nights. It still feels like a miracle (over my 60th birthday too!)

Last edited:
Room points not yet declared into the condominium association and a small percentage of points are available for cash bookings through Disney.

:earsboy: Bill

Have managed to get a standard studio at Poly for 2 nights during busy time but not having much luck with third night. Thinking about getting it through Disney Travel Co. Anyone had luck doing this without moving? Thanks.

Have you called member services to ask if they could link the two reservations?

I don't think Member Services can link a cash reservation through Disney with a DVC point or cash reservation. But you can ask the CM at check for the same room for each segment. You will need to check out of the first and end for the second because of the separate reservation numbers. This check out/in business has happened to us and many others here on the DIS.

But do call and as Member Services though to find out what they can do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!