Connecting rooms anxiety

I don't have a problem with connecting doors per se, but if I had the option before me, I'd always go against having them.

What is a “prolly”?

Connecting doors don’t bother me. I can usually sleep through anything.

No thanks. We always request to not have one of possible. Too many folks want their kids making as much noise as possible in the hotels these days, neighbors be darned..:crazy2:

I don't like them either. I also put our luggage in front of it. At least if someone does get it open it'll be a little noisy and hopefully I can escape before... ;)
Our stay at CBR we had connecting rooms and in the middle of the night our "neighbors" opened their connecting door and were banging on our door. It was a bunch of kids whose parents apparently left them alone for a few minutes and they were going crazy. I looked outside and their door was being held open with the latch so I figure their parents were on their way soon. I waited a few minutes and was just about to call security when they stopped and quieted down. That must've been their last night because it was super quiet from then on. Luckily nothing like that has happened since.

I don't like them either. I also put our luggage in front of it. At least if someone does get it open it'll be a little noisy and hopefully I can escape before... ;)
Our stay at CBR we had connecting rooms and in the middle of the night our "neighbors" opened their connecting door and were banging on our door. It was a bunch of kids whose parents apparently left them alone for a few minutes and they were going crazy. I looked outside and their door was being held open with the latch so I figure their parents were on their way soon. I waited a few minutes and was just about to call security when they stopped and quieted down. That must've been their last night because it was super quiet from then on. Luckily nothing like that has happened since.

Doing a Google search I couldn’t find even one example of someone being attacked by an assailant coming through a connecting door. For one thing, if someone knocks on the connecting door you’re not going to open it, unlike the main door where an assailant might be posing as a staff member. Like plane crashes, it’s one of those things where the risk is so minuscule that you shouldn’t even give it a passing thought. Just make sure the door is locked and don’t worry about it.

Prolly is not a word. I don't know why anybody would use it.
Abit outta place but being as some folks don't seem to know alot of words are used in different areas of life. I am sorry if some of my terms upset you. As to reply to goingsince it's a irrational fear. I know this. But doesn't change the fact.

Abit outta place but being as some folks don't seem to know alot of words are used in different areas of life. I am sorry if some of my terms upset you. As to reply to goingsince it's a irrational fear. I know this. But doesn't change the fact.
What?

Anyway, connecting rooms are not an issue for me.

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of connecting doors, but they don't really stress me out. I check that they are locked and move on with my vacation.

The only thing super annoying with them is if you have noisy neighbors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts