Connecting with Walt is now a weekly podcast...

Tonyz

How do ya do? Pretty good, sure as you're born!
My Disney podcasting dreams have been answered!

I know Michael is leaving the Disneyland show, and while that is certainly a loss for them, I am incredibly excited to hear that he and Craig will be doing a weekly show of Connecting with Walt. It is always an extraordinary podcast, and for a lover of Disney World history, it's a dream come true.

Just wanted to say thank you and congratulations for the now weekly show. You guys deserve all the love you get.

That is awesome. I thought that might be the case. Craig said something in the last show that sort of alluded to that.

I am so sorry to hear Michael is leaving the DL show, but happy to hear Connecting with Walt will be going weekly.

Have not seen today's show yet, but always say - both Teams of BOTH coasts put SO much detail, time, attention, heart, soul, and pure Disney love into all they do, and I am always and forever grateful for all of it! BIG HUGS to both Teams!!

Ooh, I hadn't heard that. We actually ran into Michael and Craig at Epcot a couple of days ago. They said they were doing show research but didn't mention anything about the change. Is Micheal (and Carol) relocating to Florida?

Ooh, I hadn't heard that. We actually ran into Michael and Craig at Epcot a couple of days ago. They said they were doing show research but didn't mention anything about the change. Is Micheal (and Carol) relocating to Florida?

Micheal just announced it on today's Podcast show (he was at the table). he didn't mention anything about relocating and they were talking about how they record the show over Skype and that Micheal gets to see Craig in his gym shorts (long story) - but that gave me the impression that they weren't moving

That is awesome. I thought that might be the case. Craig said something in the last show that sort of alluded to that.

Listening to the first Connecting with Walt of 2018 where they started the new feature "This week in Disney history" I was thinking - well this is great for when they have the show, but what are they going to do for the months they don't have the show ...

... so now it makes sense - there are no months they won't have the show!

That was my first thought when Michael began telling us he wouldn't be in the DL Podcast anymore. I hope the switch goes well for everyone.

I love the Connecting with Walt podcast. I like the move from an event show to a weekly one. I think it will go well.

I've only just into the Connecting With Walt episodes. I normally just put The Dis Unplugged on, I didn't know they were on The Dis and it was separate.
I'm relatively new to The Dis so I'm psyched that I have all the old episodes to go through.

It's a brilliant series and the in-depth look at the whole Disney history is fascinating.
Love both their enthusiasm on the subject.

Fantastic news, this series is top notch and it will be amazing to get new episodes on a weekly basis going forward. Kudos to Michael and Craig and to Pete for having the vision to believe in this project and his team.

My Disney podcasting dreams have been answered!

I know Michael is leaving the Disneyland show, and while that is certainly a loss for them, I am incredibly excited to hear that he and Craig will be doing a weekly show of Connecting with Walt. It is always an extraordinary podcast, and for a lover of Disney World history, it's a dream come true.

Just wanted to say thank you and congratulations for the now weekly show. You guys deserve all the love you get.

Someone is going to be busy. That’s a lot of information to gather every week.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!