Connecting with Walt ?

Alicenwonderment

DIS Veteran
I'm curious if I missed an announce on Connecting with Walt. I checked on the boards and on the web page for the show. Has the Dis switched the schedule for this show?

We are waiting for the iTunes Overlords to upload the show to our feed. Because we are not weekly, it takes longer for them to upload it. As soon as the show hits the iTunes feed, Craig will post the link and show notes to www.disunplugged.com. Thanks for checking!

Thanks Michael - we are traveling with the long weekend and was looking for it to listen to while driving - but understand how the overlords keep it out of your control

I thought it was a great episode - Jim Korkis was on with them and I enjoy it when Jim and Micheal discuss together. I think Micheal is very organized and Jim can be a bit all over the place (but it can lead to some fun and interesting tangents) so I find them together is a case of 1+1>2

Very true! Love them both, for different reasons. Been listening to Jim on other shows for a while now -the details he pulls out of his head is just crazy....

Excellent, excellent, excellent episode. Jim and Michael together talking about the great Marty Sklar... can't beat it.

I love Jim. I think it's insane how much info and history he has in his head. Yeah he can go off on a tangent, but every single tangent is so interesting! For my money he's one of the three best Disney historians around (along with Michael and Jim Hill).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!