Connection program for 1 month trial?

SamanthaL

<font color=purple>I got the cute kids AND <font c
I was thinking of doing this but am a bit leary.
Has anyone had any negative experiences joining for the one month trial and cancelling it?
Is it really $1 for the trial?
Can you get the Kitchen Sink with the voucher?
Sorry for all the questions, but it is a great deal and I am a bit of a cautiuos person.
Oh how long are the vouchers good for? We go in Nov. should I get them now?
Thanks everyone.:)

Actually I was wondering the same thing.
(meaning can you get the vouchers then cancel)
~Tina

Yes ---

* You can really do a one-month-and-cancel bit.
* It really is $1.
* You can really order the Kitchen Sink.

I've been told by recent patrons of Connections that the vouchers currently being sold are good through 5/03. We're planning on a November trip as well, and will most likely hit them up for a voucher or two.

Caveat - be very careful and methodical about ordering. I ordered over the internet and didn't have any problem, but many people have. And may the Almighty help you if you have to try and get any customer service. And watch your credit card billing VERRRRRRY CAREFULLY.

Other than that, and the fact that they're not necessarily a great, stupendous value anywhere except Beaches & Cream, go for it.

That's exactly what I did. I ordered my Q&C vouchers right after I joined and then cancelled about a week before my month was up. I got the vouchers about 2 months before trip in June. My son & I ate at beaches & Cream 4 times over a 12 day period. We had the Kitchen Sink twice! Of course, we hardly made a dent in it, but what a sight it was!!

We're going back to WDW next July with friends and family. As long as Beaches & Cream is still on the Q & C list, I'll be buying a lot of those vouchers.

A side note.... 3 out of the 4 times that we ate there, they didn't even charge me for my "extra" drink (my son and I split one voucher, believe me it's plenty of food!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter