Connections!!!

juicefruit00

Mouseketeer
I am very happy with connections so far. I ordered my tickets 2 days ago and they are already here. The price was right and no extra charges.

I have seen a question here the other day about the vouchers. I order some of each. Someone wanted to know the dates on them. Becareful, everyone has different dates on them. I am going for Easter so i am safe, just becareful when you order them, or call them and ask what the date will be on the voucher.

Vacation Kingdom Lunch, Expires..... May 31,2002

Breakfast Vouchers , Expire...... May 31,2002

Quick and Casual Lunch or dinner......May 31,2003

I know i have seen other dates on here and some people wanted to pre order for there next trip. That is why i am telling you this, i just got mine in today and that are what the dates are on my vouchers. hope that help.;)

so if I am going in Feb 2003 then I would be safe in ordering th 10.50 quick and casual vouchers, right? These are the ones that include Beaches and Cream and the Pepper mill right? Thank you very much

You'd be ok on the Quick and Casual Vouchers for a February, 03 trip. BTW they're $11.00 now.

Can someone tell me what the Breakfast Vouchers cover? Do they cover Character Breakfasts, and if so--which ones? Thanks!

Do they cover Character Breakfasts, and if so--which ones?

Cape May Cafe
Chef Mickey's
1900 Park Fare
'Ohana
Crystal Palace
Cinderella's Royal Table
Hollywood and Vine
Restaurantosaurus

So, I think they cover all of them. I can't think of anything that is missing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter