• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Considering a Platinum Pass and have some questions

gelatoni fan

DIS Veteran
I have relatives that want to go to Orlando at the end of next month and it looks like a SeaWorld Platinum Pass may be an excellent deal but I have some questions:

1. Can you buy an Annual Pass and then use the Guest tickets that same day? It seems like it's possible to break even on day one if I went with three other people using the guest passes.
2. For benefits like Reserved Show Viewing, Priority Park Entrance, Passmember Lounge, etc. can I bring the guests along or is it for the AP only.
3. Which benefits would I not get in Orlando if I bought a San Diego Platinum Pass instead? From a different thread, it looks like quick queue and reserved seating are home park only but discounts work? Has anybody tried the Passmember Lounge or Priority Park Entrance with a different SeaWorld Pass?

1. Yes, you can access guest passes the day you buy an annual pass. However, just be aware there is a time frame for using them (so with Platinum, you would only be able to use 2 passes per period)

2. Reserved Seating and park entrance are passholder-only. With the lounge, there's a limit on how many guests can go in with the passholder

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter