Construction DLH

DisneyJamieCA

DIS Veteran
Apologies if this is elsewhere- I haven’t been on the DL side in awhile and a quick glance didn’t show me. I was looking at the DLH website and it has a warning about construction. Does anybody know that is? Thanks

Apologies if this is elsewhere- I haven’t been on the DL side in awhile and a quick glance didn’t show me. I was looking at the DLH website and it has a warning about construction. Does anybody know that is? Thanks
Soft goods refurbishment of the rooms. It was just getting going when everything shutdown. They say pools will stay open. A soft goods refurbishment can include furniture, curtains, flooring but it doesn’t include things like knocking down walls and gutting rooms to remake them (that’s a hard refurbishment). We don’t know exactly what this one entails as nothing has leaked so far.

As far as your trip goes this means you could find noises disrupting you doing the work day. It could also end up you don’t even notice anything happening because it’s in a different tower from you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!