Contacting Member Servcies on a Disney Cruise

TinkTatoo

<font color=peach>Has a Tink tattoo on her shoulde
Hope I've posted this in the right place. I'll need to call MS while we're on the Magic, does anyone know if there's an option to do this? I know if I was at a WDW resort there's a DVC button on the room phones so hoping there's something similar on the ship!

Thanks

It will cost you to call from ship to shore.

From DCL website - https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/guest-services/internet-phone-services/
Cell Phone Services
In addition to dedicated locations where you can take advantage of ship-to-shore calling, Disney Cruise Line features Cellular at Sea phone service—so you can use your own cell phone or wireless PDA just as you would on land. Available from most cell phone carriers including AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile, this service is currently accessible in staterooms.

Note: Usage rates and international roaming rates vary as you travel. Be sure to contact your cell phone provider to learn these rates before your cruise. Disney Cruise Line recommends that Guests seeking to avoid the unwanted costs associated with data downloads keep their wireless devices turned off or in airplane mode during their cruise.

We usually did everything on the online website or waited until we were back to the U.S. and called. Keep in mind that satellite internet on the ships is not great either, very slow and doesn't always work. Call your cell phone service about the Cellular at Sea Phone Service they offer.

I'll need to modify a reservation so will have to speak to them. I'm from Ireland so won't be able to use my cellphone as the costs would be too high. Do you think the DVC reps on board would be able to help??

I guess it would depend upon if the DVC reps on board have access to call member services. The onboard reps are likely sales people, not member services people. It doesn't hurt to ask, but I wouldn't count on it being an option.

Maybe you can get someone to call for you. Maybe assign an associate on your account and have them do it.

I guess it would depend upon if the DVC reps on board have access to call member services. The onboard reps are likely sales people, not member services people. It doesn't hurt to ask, but I wouldn't count on it being an option.

I guess I could ask but won't hold out much hope.

Maybe you can get someone to call for you. Maybe assign an associate on your account and have them do it.

That might be an option thanks

I'll need to modify a reservation so will have to speak to them. I'm from Ireland so won't be able to use my cellphone as the costs would be too high. Do you think the DVC reps on board would be able to help??

You can normally modify a reservation via email. What type of modification?

:earsboy: Bill

Sorry for not updating, I have a family member who can call MS for me

Remember that you need to make them an associate on your account. MS will not talk to them unless they are a member or associate.

If you schedule an appointment with the DVC reps, they have computer and phone access to the offices on land. When we traveled in June, I had a question about my membership that was a little complicated, and they had to access both the web, and make a couple of calls to figure it out. Don't know if they will make calls or access accounts in all circumstances, but they did in mine (this was during an at Sea day, not at a Port)

We have done just about everything on the ships. The rep's there seem to be able to call or contact MS or do what they need to do via the computer systems.

Cant say for sure as it probably depends on the rep. In the past though they have always been able to help us with our needs.

I made reservations for a friend and had all the information and her identifying information I needed, and it worked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter