Contemporary 14th Floor

minnie my my

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed in or taken a tour of the Contemporary Resort's 14th floor concierge recently. I'm wondering if the rooms are decorated in the same bright fun colors as the other rooms at the hotel. Thanks for the help.

Myra

We were there in June/July 2001 and the rooms are not decorated with the same bright colors. There are some patterns but they were neutral.
Chris

Thanks Chris,
I was hoping you would read my thread because I knew you would probably know the answer. I have one more question. Is it the same bedspread that all the rooms had before they were renovated with the new brighter colors or something different? We are going to be there in June and I wanted to know what to expect. I actually like the bright crazy patterns that are in most of the rooms.

Thanks,
Myra

Hi Myra,
Not sure about the bedspreads, but there are photos of the 14th floor Contemporary concierge lounge, rooms and suites at www.ourlaughingplace.com
Click on resorts, then resort movie clips and then contemporary.
Hope this helps!
Chris

Hi Chris,
Thank you for the site. I always like to see a picture of the rooms before I go for some reason. I actually prefer the brighter colors that are in the other rooms at the CR. The rest of my family does too. I think we are just going to change our plans and stay in a regular room. We'll be saving a lot of money too and that's always nice.

Thanks,
Myra

Could someone tell me about the amenities offered by the Concierge at the Contemporary? What kind of food/drink service do they offer? Are you guaranteed a MK view?

The Contemporary 14th floor concierge has all of the same amenities that the other deluxe hotels have: continental breakfast, snacks, cordial, desserts, along with the concierge staff who can help you with PS or anything else you may need. When we were there in June/July 2001, we had a room only, not a suite, on the 14th floor. We requested and received a Magic Kingdom view. We were told that it is not guaranteed and the only way to guarantee a Magic Kingdom view is to book a suite with that view. It was more money than the Bay View suites.
Chris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter