Contemporary Bay Lake Tower

WDisneyWLove

Mouseketeer
Is Contemporary Bay Lake Tower villas ever included in free dining? I haven't even gone on this years trip yet and I'm already starting to plan next years trip.

Is Contemporary Bay Lake Tower villas ever included in free dining? I haven't even gone on this years trip yet and I'm already starting to plan next years trip.
Usually not since it completely sold out to members. There is a possibility of a few villas, but not many.

From my experience no discounts are ever offered for BLT. It's kind of like the Little Mermaid rooms at AOA, they don't need to give an incentive to get people to stay there so they don't.

From my experience no discounts are ever offered for BLT. It's kind of like the Little Mermaid rooms at AOA, they don't need to give an incentive to get people to stay there so they don't.

That's kinda what I was thinking. I booked one yesterday for next August but was thinking of holding off and waiting for free dining or a discount. I am also going to inquire about the free dining bounce back when we are there in August.

Thanks for the replies!

Disney own about 7% or so of BLT, depending on recent sales, buy-backs and foreclosures. While the points they hold can be used to reserve units, it's definitely a minority of the units, and they just don't need to discount. Most of the monorail DVC is generally excluded from most promotions; Poly was an exception while it was still in sales, but I think it's been dropped from the last few now that it's sold out.

Yep to that. We usually do a bounceback every year and the 3 places that are ALWAYS excluded (for the past 5 years) are the Little Mermaid Suites / Bay Lake & Grand Floridian Villas. (Which stinks for me as my dream is to stay at the GF Villas - but not at retail prices! Would need a deal to stay there)

Yep to that. We usually do a bounceback every year and the 3 places that are ALWAYS excluded (for the past 5 years) are the Little Mermaid Suites / Bay Lake & Grand Floridian Villas. (Which stinks for me as my dream is to stay at the GF Villas - but not at retail prices! Would need a deal to stay there)
GFV is the smallest DVC at WDW. It is never going to be sold at a bargain. Even resale prices are in the $200's per point. We've stayed in a one bedroom twice now using our OKW cheap points and it was delightful. Very nice.

GFV is the smallest DVC at WDW. It is never going to be sold at a bargain. Even resale prices are in the $200's per point. We've stayed in a one bedroom twice now using our OKW cheap points and it was delightful. Very nice.
We, too, have stayed in a two bedroom using our (almost as cheap) AKV points. I was very surprised at how perfectly delightful our stay was. We are looking forward to replicating it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter