• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Contemporary North Garden Wing

Belle4

Mouseketeer
Do all of these rooms have two queen size beds or are there king sized beds available? We will be staying there as of now we have four people, but it might be only two. If there are only two people I would rather have a king sized bed. If requested can we get one or is it more of a possibility to still get two queen sized beds?

The official WDW site says they have rooms with two queen or one king-size bed, so I'd think you'd get your choice with enough advance notice. Might depend when you're going, though. On the plus side, news reports say WDW bookings are down. On the minus side, the CR North Wing is reportedly where Disney is putting up military guests et al next year while Shades of Green gets renovated. (If you're part of that deal, of course, nevermind.;)) Doesn't hurt to call CRO and ask; the good CMs there are really helpful. Good luck!

ive stayed at CBR ASMO ASMU POLY GF and the disney inn when it was the disney inn and ive seen the WL rooms and the CONTEMPORARY has the biggest friggin rooms its unbelievable. i stayed in the north garden wing and its just amazing how much room there really is.

at night after going to the bathroom and trying to get back to the bed there is soooooooooooo much room its really hard to overstate.

Umm.. Melish27 why is that a minus? :confused: :p

I would think that would be a plus. Military families are usually better behaved than many others as long as you don't step on their toes. :) Military people are GREAT!!! :sunny:
Though you may get :mad: at the great rates they can get at the Contemporary while everyone else is paying high prices. ;)

SnowAngel: I probably didn't make my meaning plain enough. I only meant it could be a minus in terms of the number of rooms that might (or might not) be available because of the SOG bookings being moved to the CR North Wing. I didn't mean anything at all against military families, who absolutely deserve every discount they can get (especially these days). I had hoped my remark about "nevermind if you're part of that (SOG) deal" would make it clear; obviously not, though. (I also hadn't yet read another posting by Belle that said she was part of the SOG group, which meant she was basically looking to change a ressie rather than get a new one at a resort that might be fully booked.) Very sorry I gave you the wrong impression.:o

Oh, I didn't get upset about it. ;) I'm actually looking forward to being in the Contemporary though I had planned on Poly but at the price I got there I couldn't go wrong. I can see your point though with SOG taking the North wing it will be more crowded but funny everytime I go it seems crowded anyway. Might just because I don't like crowds
It's just being in the miltary people do make remarks sometimes. Why, I have no idea :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter